Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't complete Esseles.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

eldefail
11.15.2012 , 10:34 PM | #1
I'm level 10 and my last 4 Esseles groups have fallen apart midway through, this last one right at the end. I solo'd my way through the rest (healing my companion) and at the final turn-in as the ship is leaving the tractor beam I crash to desktop.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Please fix this, I cannot find a group that will see it through to the end and nobody will run me, I can't get the social mission, thsi part of my class mission, or the flashpoint mission completed because it's broken.

FINNT
11.15.2012 , 10:53 PM | #2
Is it completed? Have you tried the exit flashpoint over minimap?

I didn't quite get it if its at the end or not.
:laser:

eldefail
11.15.2012 , 10:55 PM | #3
Yes, I am on the step where you speak to Haken, leave the tractor beam, go to light speed, I have done all the Asara stuff, killed the sith, the entire flashpoint is done, this ist he final convo before choosing Coruscant or Fleet, which I cannot do until I finish said convo.

I tried exiting, I also tried having somebody tag along to see fi ti's just a solo bug. I'm gonna have to reset now and hope and pray that this guy doesn't get bored and wander off halfway through, too.

eldefail
11.15.2012 , 10:57 PM | #4
Nope, the guy who was helping me bailed. I will never finish this gosh darn flashpoint.

Beesodd
11.15.2012 , 10:57 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi eldefail,

If you haven't done so already, please run the repair function on the launcher. It's possible that there's a corrupt or damaged asset towards the end of the FP that's causing the crash when accessed.

You can get to the repair function by clicking on the cog icon on the launcher after logging in.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

eldefail
11.15.2012 , 11:19 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi eldefail,

If you haven't done so already, please run the repair function on the launcher. It's possible that there's a corrupt or damaged asset towards the end of the FP that's causing the crash when accessed.

You can get to the repair function by clicking on the cog icon on the launcher after logging in.
Forget it, I already reset the flashpoint. The correct solution would be to simply give me the credit i deserve for finishing it solo at level 11 instead of making me run it again.

FINNT
11.15.2012 , 11:23 PM | #7
Hopefully the reset works, because I have done Esseles without bugs. That was like month ago though.
:laser:

eldefail
11.15.2012 , 11:24 PM | #8
We'll see.

Beesodd, tried to repair, not sure how. Launcher's repair is grayed out and I can't use it. It does not offer to repair anything on lauch. Tired FixLauncher.exe, no difference. I cannot repair.

Beesodd
11.15.2012 , 11:54 PM | #9 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi again. Be sure to log in first, and then click the cog. It should then allow you to run the repair. If it still doesn't, something's amiss, and your best next step is to download and run the setup file over the existing install.

You can get it from www.swtor.com/download.

It'll say it's reinstalling, but it's not a long or download-intensive process.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

eldefail
11.15.2012 , 11:58 PM | #10
I'm on a 10 gb capped monthly bandwidth limit and I'm up to 6 gb used so far. Reinstalling is simply not an option. I'm currently in another Esseles group, though, so I'll see how this goes before I throw in the towel and skip it.