Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'lek unlock - IA missing skintones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Twi'lek unlock - IA missing skintones
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

curzen
11.15.2012 , 09:32 PM | #1
Unlocked Twi'lek via Cartel Coins for all classes. During character creation all classes except for Imperial Agent have the full range of skin tones to choose from for a total of 8. Imperial Agent is limited to 6. Sadly I made the purchase with the intention of playing a Twi'lek Agent with light blue skin, one of the tones that is missing.

_Motoki_
11.15.2012 , 10:06 PM | #2
FWIW I have Twi'lek unlocked for all classes from having a Twi'lek character go to level 50 and I just checked real quick and am also seeing only 6 skin tones for a Twi'lek Imperial Agent.

I never checked before so I don't know if this is a normal 'feature' or a bug where something got broken along the way.

Cerimon
11.16.2012 , 05:32 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings curzen,

I can confirm there are six skin colors for Twi'lek characters.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

KurganNazzir
11.16.2012 , 06:21 AM | #4
Curzen is correct, the Imperial Agent is lacking two skin tones, light blue and light green, for the Twi'lek.
Bounty Hunter has 8.
Inquisitor has 8.
Warrior has 8.
Knight has 8.
Consular has 8.
Smuggler has 8.
Trooper has 8.
Imperial Agent has 6.

Whether or not this is on purpose or a bug, I obviously don't know. I would say it's along the lines of the Republic side not having one the Empire side's Zabrak skin tones (the really light one is only available on Empire characters for some reason) but seeing as how the other Empire side Twi'leks do have the light blue and light green skin tones, it doesn't make sense.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

curzen
11.16.2012 , 08:29 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings curzen,

I can confirm there are six skin colors for Twi'lek characters.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
you'll also be able to confirm that with an unlock all Twi'lek exceot female Imperial Agents have EIGHT skin colors. Twi'lek of all other classes will specifically have a tooltip for two skintones stating that those have been unlocked.

I purchased the unlock to play a female IA Twi'lek with light blue skin. Seeing as this is broken, how do I go about having the 600 coins refunded?

curzen
11.16.2012 , 12:06 PM | #6
still unresolved, in game ticket pending since yesterday afternoon. please remove the broken unlock from my account and refund the 600 coins, thank you.

curzen
11.17.2012 , 09:16 AM | #7
well, that was a waste of money. thanks for nothing.