Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Refer a friend Cartel coins not showing up

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Refer a friend Cartel coins not showing up

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Skodan
11.15.2012 , 09:28 PM | #1
Based off http://www.swtor.com/info/friends if we have referred a friend we should be getting coins, past, present and future friends we refer.

Any ETA on when we should expect these points from past friends, because i do not have these points
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Beesodd
11.15.2012 , 09:32 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the report, Skodan.

Unfortunately, I don't have an ETA, we're still looking into this.
Just for info gathering, do you know if your referred friend is still subscribed. Also, do you have multiple referrals, or just the one?

It's ok if you don't have any of this info, and thanks again.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Skodan
11.15.2012 , 09:48 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Thanks for the report, Skodan.

Unfortunately, I don't have an ETA, we're still looking into this.
Just for info gathering, do you know if your referred friend is still subscribed. Also, do you have multiple referrals, or just the one?

It's ok if you don't have any of this info, and thanks again.
I had referred 2 people, from people on the forums back in march when we had 3 referrals. i do not know if they still are subbed. sorry i cant provide more info.
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Jacen_Starsolo
11.15.2012 , 09:49 PM | #4
So I was supposed to get this too with the speeder? Add this to my missing coins along with the time card month missing.

Beesodd
11.15.2012 , 09:50 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the further info, guys.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Pexalottle
11.16.2012 , 04:44 AM | #6
I'm having the same issue, I referred a friend back in March (Don't know if he's still playing, we're on different servers) and haven't received any additional cartel coins.

Thanks guys.
Pex (The Orso Legacy) - The Harbinger
APAC player subbed since Jan '12

MiralukaJedi
11.16.2012 , 05:07 AM | #7
Oh, so to confirm past friends we've subscribed get us cartel coins? I was a bit bummed thinking I wouldn't get cartel coins from my fiancee who started playing months back. I just figured "Oh well, missed out" when I didn't get coins. So to confirm I WILL (once this gets worked out) get the cartel coins for people I referred that subscribed back when the refer a friend first launched?

KurganNazzir
11.16.2012 , 05:40 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
I had referred 2 people, from people on the forums back in march when we had 3 referrals. i do not know if they still are subbed. sorry i cant provide more info.
Same for me, and it was for people I don't know so no way for me to know if they're still subbed. I didn't think we'd get coins for past friend referral, though, because of the way this page reads. It's listed under ongoing so I assumed it was for referrals dating from F2P launch and onward.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

Harrison_Solo
11.20.2012 , 01:02 PM | #9
I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and going to say because the Kurtob Alliance speeder was retroactive on friend referral so should the coins be also.
Corellia's Craftiest is now recruiting!
corelliascraftiest.enjin.com

GrizzlyUK
11.20.2012 , 06:40 PM | #10
I referred a friend in July who went on to purchase the game and subscribe for 2 months. I think he let his subscription expire last month because of the F2P launch. I received the Kurtob Alliance Speeder but there's no mention of any Cartel Coins for a Friend Referral under my https://account.swtor.com/user/cartelcoins page.

I'm now wondering if I'm owed some Cartel Coins or not, can we get some clarification please?
CE VIP - Pre-ordered: 21st July 2011, Pre-Order Code registered: 01st August 2011 due to retailer error
CE registered: 17th December 2011, Subscribing since 21st January 2012