Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

Skolops
12.05.2012 , 12:04 PM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarfunkz View Post
Jery and bombalurina, the two best healers in the game play pub... Also,, Corvae really impressed me yesterday, he did some things that only elite players do.
In the month or so I've been back, I've seen Jery once and Bombalurina only once - but he was playing a vanguard.
El'Skan-Assassin /// Laetrie-Sniper /// Caelie-Slinger /// Fidaeria-Jugg
Armack -Chaetrie -Gaurex -Isdron -Skol'ompara /// Misericordiae -Elnar -Rujko -Sophiya
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

Mayali
12.05.2012 , 12:31 PM | #212
Jery and Bomba play alts just like the rest of us.

Id say the wzs they do are prolly 75% ranked 25% regs

Scotland
12.05.2012 , 12:33 PM | #213
Albā Anaigh
Albå - AlbaGuBra - Albā - Albagų
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <

Groncho
12.05.2012 , 02:17 PM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotland View Post
mai crit rate went up to 100%
Chë
LATIN LOVER

Kaithrei
12.05.2012 , 03:57 PM | #215
Quote: Originally Posted by Groncho View Post
mai crit rate went up to 100%
Thats not your crit rate that went up.
Aijiac - Deception Assassin

Scotland
12.05.2012 , 04:44 PM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaithrei View Post
he can call it anything he wants to......it's his thang that went up
Albā Anaigh
Albå - AlbaGuBra - Albā - Albagų
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <

Groncho
12.05.2012 , 05:24 PM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaithrei View Post
i do crit when i have to "crit"
Chë
LATIN LOVER

Saphireaxel
12.13.2012 , 09:40 PM | #218
This is actually pretty remarkable since when the game first started at least on the server I was on, republic crushed Empire in PVP....almost every time. It was a hair pulling experience for those of us on Empire side

Ohhlol
01.01.2013 , 10:17 PM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarfunkz View Post

Just make sure to include you started disliking me after I called you Zap's B squad (since CB was A and make no mistake CB was better, he is probably one of the top 10 players in any game I have met), before that you would run with me pub side.
Where do you even get this garbage from? Why would zap even waste his time talking to you.

Zap and I were rivals, he thought my loyalties lied with republic still.
Judith asked me to reroll, except I didnt reroll a jugg incase I was being trolled. I chose to learn a new class.
i didnt start playing empire until republic was completely dead. which wasnt until bioware failed to deliver RWZ in april.
Zap never had a B team. I never joined Dominus, i joined Egotistical. Zap quit before rateds came out. Sev wanted to merge dominus with us.

Carebear is no doubt a skilled player, but Vanguard was his main and PT was my alt. We played different specs. i was tank spec until they nerfed 30% rocketpunch surge.
He played vanguard before the 6 second internal cooldown was added for railshot reset.
I played with him and Judith when we were both champion and battlemaster and hes telling you that he thinks hes better than me? lol
You re comparing me to someone who quit back in april. someone who didnt even stick around long enough to play rateds.
i hope he comes back, we ll see whos better. There probably is so little difference given this games low skillcap. You gonna say Purplepunch and Hugh are better than me too, for the sake of trolling? I never even see Kimarha and Carebear grouping with you, they always did their own stuff. You are their fan and they probably
want nothing to do with you. I never grouped with you. I always solo queued. You just happened to get into the same game as me.

Jodea? ultimate tunnelvision UI. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJdQUxKOMDE

Liege is one of our best. Malzahara and Razbot are by far the best healers on the server.

you only showed 1 screenshot without Chea and Deltablues and you are saying HSP beats Casual 4/5. Why dont we ask HSP their win % vs Casual. You arent the reason HSP beat us 2-3 times. HSP does fine without you. I talk and play with them. Hugh and Hotshots are both better than you.
This isnt even between us, this is about you trolling aimlessly. if you think you re a better powertech than me, thats a joke. Lets ask the whole server. I ll accept a challenge from you any day. All you do is tunnelvision and overextend.

i started disliking you because of the inaccurate garbage you spew.
I told you that I even would of took you on my team when republic was so dead and terribad. But your ego and delusions made you impossible to work with and auto disqualified you so i gave up trying to talk to you.
It never bothered me when you talked trash to random idiots on fleet, I never intervened. I dont stick up for random bads. I ve even argued on your side against people who were worse and more delusional that hated on you for your arrogance, because i atleast gave you the basic respect since you arent completely awful.
It wasnt until you went around claiming Wraith Squadron were the best after Condemned quit.

Incase you wondered why it took me so long to respond. its because I have better things to do. But today I saw Bubbles stomp you in a reg in scrapper and your name reminded me about this post.
This Community is so small, you cant hide your delusions and lack of skill forever.

-Mythix-
01.02.2013 , 01:43 AM | #220
Quote: Originally Posted by Ohhlol View Post
Where do you even get this garbage from? Why would zap even waste his time talking to you.

Zap and I were rivals, he thought my loyalties lied with republic still.
Judith asked me to reroll, except I didnt reroll a jugg incase I was being trolled. I chose to learn a new class.
i didnt start playing empire until republic was completely dead. which wasnt until bioware failed to deliver RWZ in april.
Zap never had a B team. I never joined Dominus, i joined Egotistical. Zap quit before rateds came out. Sev wanted to merge dominus with us.

Carebear is no doubt a skilled player, but Vanguard was his main and PT was my alt. We played different specs. i was tank spec until they nerfed 30% rocketpunch surge.
He played vanguard before the 6 second internal cooldown was added for railshot reset.
I played with him and Judith when we were both champion and battlemaster and hes telling you that he thinks hes better than me? lol
You re comparing me to someone who quit back in april. someone who didnt even stick around long enough to play rateds.
i hope he comes back, we ll see whos better. There probably is so little difference given this games low skillcap. You gonna say Purplepunch and Hugh are better than me too, for the sake of trolling? I never even see Kimarha and Carebear grouping with you, they always did their own stuff. You are their fan and they probably
want nothing to do with you. I never grouped with you. I always solo queued. You just happened to get into the same game as me.

Jodea? ultimate tunnelvision UI. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJdQUxKOMDE

Liege is one of our best. Malzahara and Razbot are by far the best healers on the server.

you only showed 1 screenshot without Chea and Deltablues and you are saying HSP beats Casual 4/5. Why dont we ask HSP their win % vs Casual. You arent the reason HSP beat us 2-3 times. HSP does fine without you. I talk and play with them. Hugh and Hotshots are both better than you.
This isnt even between us, this is about you trolling aimlessly. if you think you re a better powertech than me, thats a joke. Lets ask the whole server. I ll accept a challenge from you any day. All you do is tunnelvision and overextend.

i started disliking you because of the inaccurate garbage you spew.
I told you that I even would of took you on my team when republic was so dead and terribad. But your ego and delusions made you impossible to work with and auto disqualified you so i gave up trying to talk to you.
It never bothered me when you talked trash to random idiots on fleet, I never intervened. I dont stick up for random bads. I ve even argued on your side against people who were worse and more delusional that hated on you for your arrogance, because i atleast gave you the basic respect since you arent completely awful.
It wasnt until you went around claiming Wraith Squadron were the best after Condemned quit.

Incase you wondered why it took me so long to respond. its because I have better things to do. But today I saw Bubbles stomp you in a reg in scrapper and your name reminded me about this post.
This Community is so small, you cant hide your delusions and lack of skill forever.
When does the movie version come out?