Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

BurningCourage
12.03.2012 , 07:05 AM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by Ohhlol View Post
sorry guys, im late to the party. i had more important things to do than bother with this nonfactor, but now im bored so i want dramas and amusement

Hiya there Vic, its Ohh / G'g here your old republic buddy from Port nowhere.

Hope you know what this means right..

Getting horror flashbacks yet?

I'll help you out. Remember those rateds matches when u played for Goombas (the guild you destroyed). Yes they told me you were selfish and not a team player.
Remember <LOS> <Wraith squadron> , proudly being last member of <Condemned>
Remember all the times i roflstomped you. when you overextend to tunnel me and got humiliated every time.
.. how i made a powertech alt and became way better than you at your own class.
...the days when you were in zerg guild <LAW>

Most importantly... Remember our polite, peaceful little chat. Yes, the one where I told you to stop trolling without any basis and accurate facts to support your arguments. And to stop being a delusional idiot.

Well, you just couldnt control yourself. Im disappointed. You lack discipline. You keep pushing it. If you make enough noise, I'll eventually come out to play. You wont like it when that happens.
Now that the "big boys" have joined the party. There will be consequences for wasting my time. Im here for entertainment at your expense.
We started off in the same place. Remember when you gave me no credit or recognition. Now Im core of the top team and where are you? gkicked by unicorns and HSP?

Usually you only had the guts to speak in general chat on republic fleet when there are 23 players online. Now you've grown up, taking it to the public forums. Trashing on a girl which you know nothing about. Not very wise. Tsk tsk. You know how much hate you re getting right now, how many white knights are going to be on you.

I was going to ask everyone to vote on whether or not I expose your entire ugly history from Port Nowhere to now.
But I think i ll be nice and give you one last chance, since you ve already made a big enough fool of yourself (which you always do). I talk trash too, but i back it up. Now if you wish to get on my level and learn from the big boys, or sign a peace treaty. We can have another nice peaceful chat on Hoth ski's mumble, infront of everyone. Since last time you were too scared to open your mouth when I was talking to you.

fyi, Casual doesnt even have a C team. We only invite A team players with some subs and socials.
wait causal only invites A team players thats odd where did vic's invite go?
-Deathsis 50 healing sorc -Karmas 50 Carnage mara
-She's 50 Healing/Scrapper Scoundrel -Ur-moms 50 Darkness sin
<Casual>

Scotland
12.03.2012 , 07:16 AM | #182
Albā Anaigh
Albå - AlbaGuBra - Albā - Albagų
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <

Shlamorel
12.03.2012 , 10:24 AM | #183
Hi fellow Repubs,

Not sure if any of my comrades still play other than a few of my guides... But I've been having some fun lately solo queuing for warzones and having a blast. Would love to see and heal some familiar (or new!) faces if they are still playing.

Today was my first time logging In since server merges (I came from Hedarr Soongh > to Fatman > to here) and everyone seemed extremely friendly on our chat. Gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. Look forward to healing some people again in warzones.. I haven't logged in about half a year it seems - been fun serving the Republic again.

Anyone willing to keep meanies off of me during pvp will certainly be remembered in future matches. I'll be happy to take care of your life bar while you hunt down our enemy
Shlamorel Sta'raeth - Jedi Seer
Dragonbrand
------------
I vow to try and respond in a constructive and positive manner

namesaretough
12.03.2012 , 11:47 AM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by Shlamorel View Post
Anyone willing to keep meanies off of me during pvp will certainly be remembered in future matches. I'll be happy to take care of your life bar while you hunt down our enemy
10/10 would guard again
Smugglin

dalevan
12.03.2012 , 05:21 PM | #185
I think there would be a lot more good healers if more other players would learn to protect them. This might be why so many have quit or switched to DPS. It can be very frustrating to heal when all you can do is try to stay alive. All it would take is a peel or a stun or some focus on the healer stalkers to help keep your healer alive and free to heal the group. I know the good groups usually have 1 or 2 in the group whose job is to keep people off the healer, and I don't just mean putting guard on him.
Dalevan - Commando Sibella - Vanguard Trystie - Scoundrel
BKSN

Groncho
12.03.2012 , 05:34 PM | #186
/popcorn (a biggie)
Chë
LATIN LOVER
Free Transfer??=

NRN_Hawk
12.03.2012 , 06:01 PM | #187
Maybe I'll reskill heal on my Sage once she hits 50, dunno yet, you can annoy so many ppl as dps xD
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - You can hate, but you too will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com ~

dalevan
12.03.2012 , 06:58 PM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by XyriusSES View Post
Moar.
You feed on the drama!!
Dalevan - Commando Sibella - Vanguard Trystie - Scoundrel
BKSN

trezy
12.03.2012 , 07:49 PM | #190
I did 600k dmg with 200k healing earlier as Gunnery.

I'm kind of a big deal.