Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

Chloe's Avatar


Chloe
11.23.2012 , 11:15 PM | #101
Of course I've been asking about you. Some random comes in to troll this thread and calls me a bad, I have to look into it. But I'm not really worried about it since you're digging your own grave anyway.

Flashbang does not work like Awe does.
Overextending does not mean overcomitting.

Anyone who claims to be a top PvPer would know these things. So it's like getting told by the Kardashians that I have no talent. Irrelevant.

Now, go queue for warzones; practice and improve, so you can play with the big boys later on.
Bubbles
RIP Twin Spears/Fatman Princess
P5 Scoundrel & Operative Sparkle Healer

Check out my blog!

RayAsura's Avatar


RayAsura
11.23.2012 , 11:26 PM | #102
It doesn't take much to learn about another player if other people tell you about them at most, you put up good numbers as a DPS PT, which is very simple to do if you learn the class, but you're nothing of an amazing player. If you were we'd actually see you queueing with the "big boys" as she puts it instead of dps humping bads in regs, but hey I'd miss seeing something big other than my DPS numbers in regs if that and my own mighty 3 incher was all I had to look at all day, self mediocrity can only go so far right?

This is actually pretty funny that a guy that has about as much relevancy nowadays in PvP as Ilum is trying to bash a (Rateds) Ops healer when he himself who can break 700k DPS, hasn't been spotted in a rateds since OshMeow still played (The new one of course) but that's all fine and dandy, get some pugs and queue some rateds, I'm sure your Carbonize will be very helpful when you're fighting off node during a cap, oh wait, mah bad, that's flashbang that's useful off node, guess I should learn the class!

ForsakenKing's Avatar


ForsakenKing
11.24.2012 , 12:16 AM | #103
So to sum up what we are all saying...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hljPe6euy8

Jarfunkz's Avatar


Jarfunkz
11.24.2012 , 12:21 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by RayAsura View Post
It doesn't take much to learn about another player if other people tell you about them at most, you put up good numbers as a DPS PT, which is very simple to do if you learn the class, but you're nothing of an amazing player. If you were we'd actually see you queueing with the "big boys" as she puts it instead of dps humping bads in regs, but hey I'd miss seeing something big other than my DPS numbers in regs if that and my own mighty 3 incher was all I had to look at all day, self mediocrity can only go so far right?

This is actually pretty funny that a guy that has about as much relevancy nowadays in PvP as Ilum is trying to bash a (Rateds) Ops healer when he himself who can break 700k DPS, hasn't been spotted in a rateds since OshMeow still played (The new one of course) but that's all fine and dandy, get some pugs and queue some rateds, I'm sure your Carbonize will be very helpful when you're fighting off node during a cap, oh wait, mah bad, that's flashbang that's useful off node, guess I should learn the class!
The things is, there are no big boys left.; they are all gone. Anyone who even considers themselves a competitive pvper has left this game quite some time ago.

As far as not doing rateds anymore, that is my choice. I left HSP for reasons I am not going to air in public. What is the point of rateds right now, to get one competitive game a day... maybe? If you think that we are not in a rebuilding phase, you are out of your mind. Why do you think I joined Meow Mix. Even though they dissolved, I still have hope for this game, but even that is starting to dwindle.

And for my favorite fan girl (I actually only have one). I am sorry I got you all in an uproar when I stated you have healer tunnel vision. I take it back if it really means that much to you.
VicVega

Taurel's Avatar


Taurel
11.24.2012 , 12:58 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
I have nothing against Hoth Ski but I've never asked to join. I'm very happy where I am.

I heard you on the other hand, are quite the guild hopper. Single handedly destroyed Aftermath and FS. I also heard you're the reason nobody plays Republic anymore. Well done sir, well done.
I am sorry, but, to say that Vicvega single handedly destroyed FS is quite false. He was never in our guild in the first place. There are plenty of reasons that led to FS falling apart which I have discussed at great length in other venues, Vic wasnt one of them.
Foundation Stone
Recruitment: Open | Est. 2003

Chloe's Avatar


Chloe
11.24.2012 , 01:09 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarfunkz View Post
And for my favorite fan girl (I actually only have one). I am sorry I got you all in an uproar when I stated you have healer tunnel vision. I take it back if it really means that much to you.
Your learn2read skills need improving. That was my point exactly. After finding out who you are, I couldn't care less what your opinion is, because you are only average. I value great player's opinions, because that's how I improve.

Quote: Originally Posted by Taurel View Post
I am sorry, but, to say that Vicvega single handedly destroyed FS is quite false. He was never in our guild in the first place.
Yes, thank you for pointing out the obvious. I was just making up facts like he did If he had been in your guild, you would have kicked him out, just like HSP did.
Bubbles
RIP Twin Spears/Fatman Princess
P5 Scoundrel & Operative Sparkle Healer

Check out my blog!

RayAsura's Avatar


RayAsura
11.24.2012 , 01:14 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarfunkz View Post
The things is, there are no big boys left.; they are all gone. Anyone who even considers themselves a competitive pvper has left this game quite some time ago.

As far as not doing rateds anymore, that is my choice. I left HSP for reasons I am not going to air in public. What is the point of rateds right now, to get one competitive game a day... maybe? If you think that we are not in a rebuilding phase, you are out of your mind. Why do you think I joined Meow Mix. Even though they dissolved, I still have hope for this game, but even that is starting to dwindle.

And for my favorite fan girl (I actually only have one). I am sorry I got you all in an uproar when I stated you have healer tunnel vision. I take it back if it really means that much to you.
So let's analyze this, you say there are no competitive PvPers and call her your fan girl, stalker, whatever, yet you specifically targeted her who is not only a healer, but whom you've already made yourself look like a complete fool against with something as simple as flash bang and at the same time this "Tunnel Visioning" Operative Healer is part of what I consider the most competitive guild on the server (Casual) and regardless of any guild that have come to contest them in the past, currently holds the title of the"Number 1 PVP guild" on the server so to speak, followed by HSP, RSU, OiG (Not specifically in that order) yet you claim there are no competitive PvPers left? No Vega, the competitive PvPers just don't want to be around you because not only your lack of knowledge, but your unrefined assessment of a woman you've never met and her play style. I'm not sure what gave you this idea that she was bad, but skill and numbers speak for them self, and I don't see any top guilds rushing to invite you for rateds, however she is actually in and I quote, the "Number 1 PvP guild" on the server, doing rateds, but your feeble attempt to bash her is just going to reflect on your own short comings(Oops that's another small ***** joke)

Now let's talk about you airing things in public, what in your deluded world suddenly made you decide to air you opinions of a top tier rated ops healer on the forum? Surely you know by now that you're losing less and less time to save face, but let's keep going shall we? I respect you have your personal reasons whatever they may be for not wanting to discuss your time and departure from HSP, but before you make a wild claim about not only a player, but a class you clearly know nothing about other than stun lock and flame burst (Please don't quote me on that to retort, it will only make this more painful) Do the necessary research to come up with an accurate assessment.

As for your "fan girl" I'll say it again, since you clearly don't know how to properly reply. It doesn't take much for someone in a guild to ask about a specific person and guild mixed reviews and replies of said person if the question was asked "Who is this scrub calling me bad?" within a guild chat or mumble, most likely Casual's guild chat or mumble, but having people over 2k rating must mean competitive PvP is dead. if that's true let me ask you a question Vega, when you're done smacking the 3 incher and you got on your 12 inch pedestal, exactly what do you do when you queue for a Warzone? As a matter of fact what do all of us do when we queue for a Warzone? My impression is that we're going to enter a Player vs. Player environment in order to "Compete" with other players, so by your standards, rateds may not have many competitive PvPers going against the big boys, but it's clear that every day, 24/7 players are competing against each other, but please elaborate on what the mighty VicVega views as "Competitive PvPers" I eagerly await your reply.

RayAsura's Avatar


RayAsura
11.24.2012 , 01:23 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
Your learn2read skills need improving. That was my point exactly. After finding out who you are, I couldn't care less what your opinion is, because you are only average. I value great player's opinions, because that's how I improve.
Unfortunately if you're looking to improve, this isn't the right person to take any examples from, maybe if you want to get on his level mediocrity..

Jarfunkz's Avatar


Jarfunkz
11.24.2012 , 01:26 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
Your learn2read skills need improving. That was my point exactly. After finding out who you are, I couldn't care less what your opinion is, because you are only average. I value great player's opinions, because that's how I improve.



Yes, thank you for pointing out the obvious. I was just making up facts like he did If he had been in your guild, you would have kicked him out, just like HSP did.
There is only one person who has lied and made things up and that is you. Quite simple, someone says something about you don't like, you discredit them. Sorry, but when nerds fell apart, HSP wasn't for you. Sure you can do ok, but we had four other healers that were better than you in the guild.

I don't care either, but to put yourself anywhere near the top... sorry, but you aren't. You got the healers tunnel vision and you have to be carried because of that via guard. I say, play faster, maybe the game will slow down for you.
VicVega

RayAsura's Avatar


RayAsura
11.24.2012 , 01:45 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarfunkz View Post
There is only one person who has lied and made things up and that is you. Quite simple, someone says something about you don't like, you discredit them. Sorry, but when nerds fell apart, HSP wasn't for you. Sure you can do ok, but we had four other healers that were better than you in the guild.

I don't care either, but to put yourself anywhere near the top... sorry, but you aren't. You got the healers tunnel vision and you have to be carried because of that via guard. I say, play faster, maybe the game will slow down for you.
Those are some interesting arguments you came up with, I see your still sticking to the "tunnel vision" approach, but she is one of very few ops/scoundrel healers who have both high observational skills, and situational awareness, but again, her numbers and tag speak for them self, you can't get carried by a guard all the way to the top (or is that what happened to you in HSP as the reason they kicked you out? Seeing how some guilds opt for guarding the PT's and Vanguards.) and you talk about her discrediting you, however you intentional replied on this topic to discredit her, as for your four other healers? I believe someone already stated with no disrespect that she is better than them, and it's not that you guys think that she's not better, you just prefer established guild members, which is an understandable common protocol.

Now putting herself near the top? Sorry, but if you've got a healer taking damage, only a bad tank wouldn't rotate guard and mitigate taunts to help protect that healer, and it's up to the healer to keep herself alive while DPS prepares to peal, this specific healer of course has done well in high pressure situations, where you would still spam flame burst on an Assassin with shroud active, but that's veering off topic.

Coming back to it, being near the top, I don't recall her ever stating that she's "Near the top" as you say, or is that what you truly think about her but it's too late to admit it? Personally I think there is no top in this game, there's levels of skill, and by the looks of tonight, all I've seen are credible people coming to the defense of a rated healer and proving your claims wrong with not only factual, but visual proof, while you try to bash and nit pick your arguments, it's rather pathetic of you. A bleak contrast of your own skill in game.