Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

Jarfunkz
11.23.2012 , 09:19 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Skolops View Post
Idk if he destroyed anything, but in the time I've seen him he's been unguilded.

Now I am confused as to whether or not this is the same VicVega that used to play Imperial on the Fatman under "The VicVega." We all used to like that guy in Collective and the leader tried to get him to join.
Yes, it is the same.
VicVega

Jarfunkz
11.23.2012 , 09:22 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Jmenks View Post
I'll have to disagree with that Aftermath assessment, there was other things that went on that made Aftermath go a little downhill, Vicvega had nothing to do with it lol. But yes, he made me reroll.
Xek, you shut your face, I ruined aftermath. Listen to the lady. I also ruined foundation stone, a guild I was never in or affiliated with.

This whole thing is funny, I get the who are you and then now she becomes the vicvega expert! Interweb gods are still on my side.
VicVega

Jarfunkz
11.23.2012 , 09:23 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Skolops View Post
Well, I stopped playing for a few months and left FS. It was clearly my fault.

... or not.
^^^I did this too
VicVega

Chloe
11.23.2012 , 10:59 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarfunkz View Post
This whole thing is funny, I get the who are you and then now she becomes the vicvega expert! Interweb gods are still on my side.
My stories are better than your stories though. I also heard that you are the god of S key, that you overextend and drop faster than panties on prom night and that you sound like a 12 yr old girl on vent.

Scotland
11.23.2012 , 11:07 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
My stories are better than your stories though. I also heard that you are the god of S key, that you overextend and drop faster than panties on prom night and that you sound like a 12 yr old girl on vent.
dam..
Albā Anaigh
Albå - AlbaGuBra - Albā - Albagų
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <

Sinaith
11.23.2012 , 11:20 AM | #96
I saw vicvega in regs last night. So I decided to fan him.
He died many times.
I started yelling war cries in my basement and foaming at the mouth from the exhilaration of the kill.
Then I realized this is a computer game and all of you should just stafoo

Scotland
11.23.2012 , 11:24 AM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinaith View Post
I saw vicvega in regs last night. So I decided to fan him.
He died many times.
I started yelling war cries in my basement and foaming at the mouth from the exhilaration of the kill.
Popcorn.
Albā Anaigh
Albå - AlbaGuBra - Albā - Albagų
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <

Chloe
11.23.2012 , 11:28 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinaith View Post
Buuuttt dadddddd, HE started it.

Sinaith
11.23.2012 , 12:33 PM | #99
Also. Classiqo is bad. Trololol

*edit: *********** autocorrect on my iPad

Jarfunkz
11.23.2012 , 09:10 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
You sure have been asking a lot about me... It is true, I use my s key. I currently have my s key bound to my V1 rakata Freeze Bombs.

I do play a primarily melee ranged class (that is dps spec'd and dps geared) that currently does not have a very good DCD (defensive cool down). So, I do go down if I am focused. As far as overextending, I am usually first one out to help out a node, if you are referring to getting into the opposition's territory, I will press if my side has the classes and ability to warrant such action.

As far as sounding like a 12 year old girl... Girls tend to mature faster than boys. I suppose there is some 6'3 girl out there that has a deeper style voice. I guess I could sound like that one.

You sure seem to have a lot of Intrigue for the vicvega, two days ago you stated you never saw me and now you have gone to full blown stalker. Did you like what I wore today? Maybe I wore it just for you... Not really, it was hospital attire.
VicVega