Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't post on forums...

Serahdorr
11.15.2012 , 07:35 PM | #1
Yeah.. I had to make a new account to post on the forum about the fact that I CANNOT post on the forum on my account...

So here we are.. F2P day 1:

- HUGE down time on server follow by a down time on the website which will be follow by god knows how long down time tomorrow... will there be a down time next week ???

- Cannot post on forum. I can't believe this.. it doesn't have anything to do with the game.. Even with a new account I can do it... *** ?

- Cannot create a new character because of deleted character. This is that dumbest glitch I've ever seen... and it's still not fixed...

- EXTREMELY strict F2P restriction (I must add that no option to buy character slot is such a f****** fail to me)

- Cartel Point is a mess... Rly ? I have to subscribe to received my reward for subscribing in the past ?? I my case, that's 14.99 for 950 CC when I could get 1050 CC for 9.99$ so why on earth would I subscribe to get my CC ? Add to that the big amount of garbage from Packs...

- Quest item in PvP zone even on PvE servers...

So here we are.. F2P day 1....

Rly guys ?? Someone, in the conference room, got the idea for the random stuff in the Packs and someone else, thought that putting a quest item in a PvP zone would be fun and someone else (probably...) thought it would be a good idea to announce reward for past subscriber.. only if they subscribe again, and I pretty sure no one thought about the people who stop playing the game because they didn't like it and higher in the company, a boss or something, agreed to all that ? Rly Ea/Bioware/whoever the f*ck makes the decisions ?

ARRGGG! sorry I HAD to let the anger out :P