Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

vynaera
12.04.2012 , 06:11 PM | #981
.... >_< was on hold for an hour just to get the message "we are having technical difficulties with our phones. we will post updates on the situation on the website. If needed please submit a ticket on the forums." anyone else get that????

Reppical
12.04.2012 , 06:22 PM | #982
I'm glad i'm not the only one. Funny I bought coins yesterday and everything worked. Now can't buy more. I guess this disposable income is going somewhere else.

You would think BW's source of income would be "perfect" without any problems.

vynaera
12.04.2012 , 06:29 PM | #983
ive been unable to buy CC since last week ... better than some i guess

Stansman
12.04.2012 , 07:10 PM | #984
Quote: Originally Posted by vynaera View Post
ive been unable to buy CC since last week ... better than some i guess
And its not only the Cartel Coins, if this stupid system has blocked your account you wont be able to renew your subscription either..being forced to personally call their unpredictable Customer Service just to save your account isn't exactly going to inspire customer loyalty.

ImmortalSelene
12.04.2012 , 11:56 PM | #985
LOLOL This is so funny! I am also unable to buy more coins. I guess that's less money wasted. You would think that now that f2p has launched that keeping this service up is priority one. They are only hurting themselves.

DeludedAussie
12.05.2012 , 12:03 AM | #986
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalSelene View Post
LOLOL This is so funny! I am also unable to buy more coins. I guess that's less money wasted. You would think that now that f2p has launched that keeping this service up is priority one. They are only hurting themselves.
they have bigger fish to fry right now, Subbers cannot currently equip purple items, and if they cared about subs at all this would be priority #1

ImmortalSelene
12.05.2012 , 12:20 AM | #987
Quote: Originally Posted by DeludedAussie View Post
they have bigger fish to fry right now, Subbers cannot currently equip purple items, and if they cared about subs at all this would be priority #1
Let's face it, between the unable to purchase coins issue, subs unable to equip purp-gear, and the servers crashing twice within a week, I think it's safe to call that this game's got some quality-control issues.

DedmeetDM
12.05.2012 , 12:21 AM | #988
This just started to happen to me in the last couple days. Sad to see there is no resolution yet.
Max'til Lorin:MEMBER
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

Tyree-Solusar
12.05.2012 , 12:28 AM | #989
Quote: Originally Posted by DedmeetDM View Post
This just started to happen to me in the last couple days. Sad to see there is no resolution yet.
It has just recently happened to me, as well. I was looking forward to spending some coins on my Legacy.

Stansman
12.05.2012 , 12:34 AM | #990
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyree-Solusar View Post
It has just recently happened to me, as well. I was looking forward to spending some coins on my Legacy.
Theres no fix in sight, no warnings about buying too many Cartel coins in one go..the problem is going to spread.