Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

WillDad
12.02.2012 , 09:53 PM | #951
It will be sad if this thread gets to100 pages and they still haven't fixed it. I am finished trying to call CS and just getting hung up. Bioware needs to fix this on THEIR end.
Kodose 55 Assassin and Kodosk 55 Marauder

Sevron 48 Mercenary

nazzeth
12.02.2012 , 10:12 PM | #952
Quote: Originally Posted by AJDragonis View Post
Both times I've called in, I've gone to the account and billing department, not to the Customer Service department.
Even when you hit 3 for Accounts and Billing, you go to CS. They then Triage the calls and decide where to escalate, or some of the more capable ones will attempt to resolve the issue first.

I would be happy to provide my ticket numbers so the Techs you talk to can see step by step how to proceed.

Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
My country falls under "countries not listed". It would be really nice to know where I end up before I I make the call. I assume that it's some form of international Customer Service where I'm forced to speak English. I'm OK with typing and speaking English when it comes to basic stuff, it's different when real money are involved or I might have to use technical terms. Hence, I will never call CS and if it means that I won't be able to subscribe anymore, so be it.
Using Skype will still allow you to use the free-call service. Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.

Quote: Originally Posted by WillDad View Post
Bioware needs to fix this on THEIR end.
Unfortunately, the issue doesn't effect everyone. While a large portion of the Players are experiencing it, it isn't a Majority.

For this reason, it is better from a Problem Management perspective, to resolve the issues as they are logged. I'd recommend Getting a good movie, and keep trying until you get through.

It is unfortunate, but simply complaining about Bad CS won't fix the issue. Trust me, I've spent the last 20 years complaining about the Customer Service from Microsoft, and its just as bad as it ever was.

Quote: Originally Posted by Stansman View Post
Its obvious from other posts here that in many cases calling them is not a solution, regardless of who they end up talking to..this problem needs to be fixed at their end and in the meantime if we want to complain about it here on the forum then thats up to us.
I'm not trying to say your not aloud to complain, I'm simply trying to offer the guidance that while it can help to vent, it won't see your issue resolved any faster.

I'd like to point out I am in no way affiliated with Bio-ware or EA. I'm not in any way attempting to defend their service, Personally i find it abysmal, I'm simply offering input from the my perspective as a Long time Technical Support Lacky. Fortunately I'm no longer in that field!

Stansman
12.02.2012 , 10:17 PM | #953
Quote: Originally Posted by nazzeth View Post
Even when you hit 3 for Accounts and Billing, you go to CS. They then Triage the calls and decide where to escalate, or some of the more capable ones will attempt to resolve the issue first.

I would be happy to provide my ticket numbers so the Techs you talk to can see step by step how to proceed.

Using Skype will still allow you to use the free-call service. Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.

Unfortunately, the issue doesn't effect everyone. While a large portion of the Players are experiencing it, it isn't a Majority.

For this reason, it is better from a Problem Management perspective, to resolve the issues as they are logged. I'd recommend Getting a good movie, and keep trying until you get through.

It is unfortunate, but simply complaining about Bad CS won't fix the issue. Trust me, I've spent the last 20 years complaining about the Customer Service from Microsoft, and its just as bad as it ever was.

I'm not trying to say your not aloud to complain, I'm simply trying to offer the guidance that while it can help to vent, it won't see your issue resolved any faster.

I'd like to point out I am in no way affiliated with Bio-ware or EA. I'm not in any way attempting to defend their service, Personally i find it abysmal, I'm simply offering input from the my perspective as a Long time Technical Support Lacky. Fortunately I'm no longer in that field!
Fair enough, I understand that your trying to help, I guess this issue is making me grumpier than usual.

DarkSaberMaster
12.02.2012 , 10:39 PM | #954
Was able to buy them last week. Tried to buy some last night, but couldn't. Tried all of there solutions and still nothing. I guess EAware doesn't want my money lol.
Daegeo: (Balance Shadow)
D'aege: (Engineering Sniper)
The Harbinger "Rangers Lead the Way"
Referral link for free stuff

doctor_
12.02.2012 , 10:56 PM | #955
An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later...

- Id tried 4 web browser's and few credit cards, visa's etc etc etc...

DarkSaberMaster
12.02.2012 , 11:53 PM | #956
Quote: Originally Posted by doctor_ View Post
An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later...

- Id tried 4 web browser's and few credit cards, visa's etc etc etc...
Lol. Yeah. Pretty much.
Daegeo: (Balance Shadow)
D'aege: (Engineering Sniper)
The Harbinger "Rangers Lead the Way"
Referral link for free stuff

Kyanzes
12.03.2012 , 04:09 AM | #957
As I said, I called support, talked to several people, I specifically got connected to billing and they could not resolve it. This is where the story ends. Spent a lot of money to call this number and had no resolution at the end.

They don't care. They don't know.

I got punished for buying a lot of CC prolly. A laugh of a company.

I did everything they said. Waited 24 hours. Heck, waited a week. No solution. Someone somewhere screwed up and they can't be bothered to find the bug left in by some lousy people.

The customer support guys were very helpful, very nice and all that but it does not help me. I wish they called me names but solved the issue.

Stansman
12.03.2012 , 04:41 AM | #958
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyanzes View Post
As I said, I called support, talked to several people, I specifically got connected to billing and they could not resolve it. This is where the story ends. Spent a lot of money to call this number and had no resolution at the end.

They don't care. They don't know.

I got punished for buying a lot of CC prolly. A laugh of a company.

I did everything they said. Waited 24 hours. Heck, waited a week. No solution. Someone somewhere screwed up and they can't be bothered to find the bug left in by some lousy people.
Yep its a sad situation and the lack of official responses just makes it more infuriating.

SosukeAizen
12.03.2012 , 10:28 AM | #959
This is truely laughable now, this long without a fix is just pathetic, we are paying customers and we are having to do their work for them by phoning and wating around for hours on end, that is not acceptable.

Mara_Zyras
12.03.2012 , 10:53 AM | #960
There will be maintenance tomorrow we can only hope for this to be patched up and fixed, but to be honest with the way this thread still gets posted on each day with no feedback I wont be getting my hopes up.