Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Osryri
12.02.2012 , 01:21 PM | #941
I tried calling billing and they couldnt add any of my cards. Looks like its goodbye SWTOR in a few days. I cant even pay for a subscription.

Masteef
12.02.2012 , 03:38 PM | #942
Quote: Originally Posted by Osryri View Post
I tried calling billing and they couldnt add any of my cards. Looks like its goodbye SWTOR in a few days. I cant even pay for a subscription.
yeah, kind of the same deal for a lot of people. Surely, EA and their shareholders would be THRILLED to know that people want to give them money, but due to some bad programming or bad service implementation, people are FORCED to spend their money elsewhere.
Guild: It doesn't matter, most quit.
Site: nobodyleft.whatever

Didy_Kush
12.02.2012 , 03:46 PM | #943
I love how this is still a problem 2 weeks on

nazzeth
12.02.2012 , 06:11 PM | #944
Issue: Receive an Error while trying to Subscribe, or purchase Cartel Coins.
Details: Error is: "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later."
Solution: Remove all payment information, and contact Accounts and Billing to have them re-add the Credit Card you wish to use

(Free Call) Contact details:
Quote:
USA, Canada: 1-855-GO-SWTOR ( 1-855-467-9867)
UK, Germany, France: 00800 0246 9273 (008000 BIOWARE)
Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)
For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: 1-855-GO-SWTOR ( 1-855-467-9867) using your VoIP service (such as Skype, Viber, Google Voice etc.).
Note: Yes, this is an inconvenience. Yes, it is a bit annoying. No, complaining about a payment/account issue on the Unsecured Forums will not get this issue resolved for you. No, this won't get resolved if you just wait, or log tickets in-game/online.

AJDragonis
12.02.2012 , 07:14 PM | #945
Quote: Originally Posted by nazzeth View Post
Details: Error is: "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later."
Solution: Remove all payment information, and contact Accounts and Billing to have them re-add the Credit Card you wish to use

Note: Yes, this is an inconvenience. Yes, it is a bit annoying. No, complaining about a payment/account issue on the Unsecured Forums will not get this issue resolved for you. No, this won't get resolved if you just wait, or log tickets in-game/online.
Okay. So, what do you recomend for the people who have tried that and it DOES NOT work. I have called twice. They won't add my card manually, the say they are escalating my case and I will be called back... but that never happens.

nazzeth
12.02.2012 , 07:49 PM | #946
Quote: Originally Posted by AJDragonis View Post
Okay. So, what do you recomend for the people who have tried that and it DOES NOT work. I have called twice. They won't add my card manually, the say they are escalating my case and I will be called back... but that never happens.
Tell them you will hold for the Accounts and Billing Team.

The problem you are facing is that the Customer Service isn't exactly award winning. It is an issue, and it should be looked at. But unfortunately bringing it up won't speed the resolution of your issue.

The people that can fix the issue for you will not do so via email or in the forums, It's an inconvenient circumstance, but my recommendation is to Stick to it. It's free call, leave your phone on speaker while you do something else and Tell them you will hold for the correct team.

Call-Backs are never a good idea in Large Scale Support situations. People forget, and get sidetracked by priority issues. And If they are constantly answering the phone they won't have the chance to call back.

I know its a pain, I too had the issue for days, except I was trying to subscribe, not buy Coins. Which made it worse because I couldn't post here, and I got lower priority support. After about 4 calls and many hours on hold, I got through to the right team and was able to get it sorted. Since then I've Subbed and spent about $200 on Cartel Coins with no further issues.

Good Luck, And try to stay positive!

AJDragonis
12.02.2012 , 09:15 PM | #947
Tell them you will hold for the Accounts and Billing Team.

The problem you are facing is that the Customer Service isn't exactly award winning. It is an issue, and it should be looked at. But unfortunately bringing it up won't speed the resolution of your issue.

The people that can fix the issue for you will not do so via email or in the forums, It's an inconvenient circumstance, but my recommendation is to Stick to it. It's free call, leave your phone on speaker while you do something else and Tell them you will hold for the correct team.

Call-Backs are never a good idea in Large Scale Support situations. People forget, and get sidetracked by priority issues. And If they are constantly answering the phone they won't have the chance to call back.

I know its a pain, I too had the issue for days, except I was trying to subscribe, not buy Coins. Which made it worse because I couldn't post here, and I got lower priority support. After about 4 calls and many hours on hold, I got through to the right team and was able to get it sorted. Since then I've Subbed and spent about $200 on Cartel Coins with no further issues.

Good Luck, And try to stay positive!
Both times I've called in, I've gone to the account and billing department, not to the Customer Service department.

MidichIorian
12.02.2012 , 09:17 PM | #948
My country falls under "countries not listed". It would be really nice to know where I end up before I I make the call. I assume that it's some form of international Customer Service where I'm forced to speak English. I'm ok with typing and speaking English when it comes to basic stuff, it's different when real money are involved or I might have to use technical terms. Hence, I will never call CS and if it means that I won't be able to subscribe anymore, so be it.

Taeon
12.02.2012 , 09:26 PM | #949
I know most of you can't buy coins but I would recommend you STOP BUYING ALTOGETHER until they fix their cartel coin issues.

Stansman
12.02.2012 , 09:46 PM | #950

Its obvious from other posts here that in many cases calling them is not a solution, regardless of who they end up talking to..this problem needs to be fixed at their end and in the meantime if we want to complain about it here on the forum then thats up to us.