Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

rnmedic
12.01.2012 , 03:20 PM | #931
Quote: Originally Posted by DiStudios View Post
Hi,

For the last 30 minutes, every time i attempt to complete a cartel coin transaction I get the following message:

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

Any idea what is causing this or when it will be resolved?
Having this problem also. Ihave deleted and re entered the card, no luck. I even called my bank to seeif there is holds or blocks on the card and they told me everything is fine on there end it must be on SWTOR end.
V'fib
Atervis Legacy

rnmedic
12.01.2012 , 03:21 PM | #932
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings all,

Thank you for your reports regarding this!

Just to rule out any browser related issue could you please clear your browsers cookies and cache and then try again. If the issue still remains, please try another internet browser.

Please let us know if the issue continues after this.

Thank you!
^^^^ and this does not work
V'fib
Atervis Legacy

Stansman
12.01.2012 , 05:12 PM | #933
Quote: Originally Posted by qKii View Post
Ok so we have to call them.
Why doesnt Bioware post in this thread informing us of this fact.
Its just retarded.
They seem to happy sit back and let the people who managed to sort it out by phone tell the rest of us what we should be doing.
And I still feel that the fact we HAVE to call them to (maybe) get a fix is a pretty sad state of affairs.

rathk
12.01.2012 , 06:49 PM | #934
i havent been able to buy cartel points since 1.5 launched. why dont they do something about it?

-Rulz-
12.01.2012 , 08:47 PM | #935
Greetings all,

Thank you for your reports regarding this!

Just to rule out any browser related issue could you please clear your browsers cookies and cache and then try again. If the issue still remains, please try another internet browser.

Please let us know if the issue continues after this.

Thank you!

realy all you seem to be doing is repeating the same post over and over if u have read the forums you would know that we have all checked our browswers and banks and card details and deleted and put it all back in.... no its nothing to do with our systems or banks its purely a mess up on your end .... look how many pages of complaints there is and u still havnt fixed it yet? i can see this game loseing alot of people and getting shut down and oweing alot of people alot of cash .... by the looks of it they already do, i love this game and have been sticking up for all the bugs and glitches but after all this time it cant be justified in anyway what so ever...

qKii
12.02.2012 , 02:13 AM | #936
Never thought i would say this but its great origin exists. My subscription was running out and bioware wont accept my perfectly fine visa card or paypal. Instead i bought 60days of game time on origin with the _same_ card you refuse and can now continue to enjoy the full game as a sub.

Pro tip: if u cant fix ur gosh darned billing system why not add cartel coins as an item on origin...

Extra funneh bug/glitch: I was logged in to the game but not on any char when i redeemed my code, when i entered the game I was downgraded to F2P, a quick restart fixed it though.

JPLaro
12.02.2012 , 02:22 AM | #937
Dont purchasecartel poits **** not worth it

Khamil
12.02.2012 , 05:39 AM | #938
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyritex View Post
Did anyone see if they could just put their card on paypal and pay with it there? That worked for me, as I posted a couple pages ago.
Does not work when your account have been BLOCKED from purchasing.
Block is easy to spot since the site immediately throws an error when you try any purchases.
FYI I tried paypal 2 weeks ago, Got an error there too. meh.

Kyanzes
12.02.2012 , 07:06 AM | #939
Just on a side note:

I called support, talked to several agents (billing) and they were unable to add my cards (even the one I NEVER used to purchase online stuff). They said they are sorry and they can't do anything. Tough luck

So calling them will not help. They have no *********** idea why they can't add the cards. I was fine using one of the cards for months. Suddenly I'm no longer good enough for them. I had to purchase a gamecard because some people CAN'T *********** PAY on their site. It's just not possible and nobody can help.

And you know what? This been around since launch. I BET this has a LOT to do with subscribers disappearing. They just won't freaking admit it. Or worse: they don't know. The right people don't know, that is.

They did say there was some block when someone initiated too many purchases but they also said they (the agents) should be able to get around that. In my case they can't. And they don't *********** now why.

firestarter
12.02.2012 , 12:46 PM | #940
THIS IS STILL NOT FIXED GODDAMIT!

BW ITS NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CALL YOU. YOU WANT OUR MONEY SO FIX THIS OR CONTACT US FROM YOUR SIDE!!!!!!!!!

Btw I removed my paypal account and tried to add it again. Guess what. There are invalid characters in "Vienna".
You know what.....screw this. Hope you didnt charge me for the fail tries. But im out of here when my sub ends.
You dont give a rats asss about your customers.