Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AK_Twilight
11.16.2012 , 11:06 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataladass View Post
system doesn't accept my virtual credit card which works perfectly fine everywhere else. if i use my plastic one it just generates a random error... fail.
but what are you expecting from bioware? everyone and his dog left the company, thanks EA
yes, bioware died when they get under EA.
btw, i have tryed 7 credit cards from different banks...

Himeji_Endless
11.16.2012 , 11:08 AM | #82
The one thing you can bet on is that BW will fix this issue with top priority because they realize they are missing out on money ... other critical game play issues are of no concern to them once they have your money!

-Error 9000, "oh its your computer"
-can't even login "oh we dont care bc we have your money already"
- glitched storyline "roll another toon - we have your money"

M÷urnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

PoliteAssasin
11.16.2012 , 11:11 AM | #83
I'm not so sure given that its been going on since yesterday afternoon.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Kelha
11.16.2012 , 11:12 AM | #84
Just got off the phone with customer service (where the voices of the now-retired doctors reassured me there was probably a solution on the website) who told me to call back after an hour. So I'm hoping the time frame would mean they are working on this specific issue.

AK_Twilight
11.16.2012 , 11:13 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Himeji_Endless View Post
The one thing you can bet on is that BW will fix this issue with top priority because they realize they are missing out on money ... other critical game play issues are of no concern to them once they have your money!

-Error 9000, "oh its your computer"
-can't even login "oh we dont care bc we have your money already"
- glitched storyline "roll another toon - we have your money"
You must have brain to fix something, but they are born without it...

Nataladass
11.16.2012 , 11:13 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by AK_Twilight View Post
btw, i have tryed 7 credit cards from different banks...
just attached my net+ mastercard to my paypal account and tried to pay through paypal... after minutes of "order being processed..." i've got:

An error occurred while processing your request. If you canceled your purchase at the third party payment website, this error is expected. Code: NU1010

-.-

Kelha
11.16.2012 , 11:30 AM | #87
Do you... not want more money?

ZGOZZ
11.16.2012 , 11:34 AM | #88
Not working, why does this not surprise me at all.

HammersteinSW
11.16.2012 , 11:34 AM | #89
I mean, that they haven't even repaired the bad hyperlink from the cartel store to the account already speaks against Bioware. I mean how long would it take to re-route something like that.

Do they only have one webmaster working there anymore ? Or it stuff like that already outsourced to some IT support in India ?

ZGOZZ
11.16.2012 , 11:35 AM | #90
An error occurred while processing your request. If you canceled your purchase at the third party payment website, this error is expected. Code: NU1010