Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Osryri
11.28.2012 , 05:25 PM | #861
Quote: Originally Posted by DOCSMonkey View Post
I spoke briefly today with a CS agent.
He addressed certain aspects of the problem, He stated to me that certain card companies require security verification in order to purchase items from certain websites. The CS agent had me scan my photo ID (which i felt uncomfortable doing) and send it to him through the support@swtor.com email address. He stated that after this was done I should no longer receive the "Error" message.
I was advised to wait 24 hours and it should be fixed tomorrow..... we'll see.
That is bull crap. No other online company requires this.

Jaedine
11.28.2012 , 05:27 PM | #862
Yes I called from Australia via Skype free of charge with the above number.... well worth it. But after speaking to them I still cant purchase coins. Its in there settings thats stopping mass coin purchases from credit cards and Im using a Debit card which is completely different to a Credit card and still getting the same error, it is their FAILURE!

Willsev
11.28.2012 , 08:01 PM | #863
5 Days now and still cant purchase cartel coins without getting the General error.. Called in and was told it was "being looked into but they had no eta". My advice is you revert the cartel market to however it was before this and leave it the heck alone.

Stansman
11.28.2012 , 09:14 PM | #864
Quote: Originally Posted by Osryri View Post
That is bull crap. No other online company requires this.
I agree this just seems wrong, the results of giving up to their poor CS and calling them seems to vary greatly.

AudioSecrecy
11.28.2012 , 10:09 PM | #865
Emails and phone calls don't fix the problem, they don't care, its funny too, considering they are basically refusing our money. Sounds like a sound business model.

ChosenWriter
11.28.2012 , 11:54 PM | #866
I've been having the same issue for a couple of days now. I'd purchased some coins, went back to get more and got the error. I figured maybe I hit a "limit". Tried again today after the patch and still get the general error.

Kyanzes
11.29.2012 , 03:50 AM | #867
Quote: Originally Posted by ChosenWriter View Post
I've been having the same issue for a couple of days now. I'd purchased some coins, went back to get more and got the error. I figured maybe I hit a "limit". Tried again today after the patch and still get the general error.
It's not the limit. I can't buy CC since the 21st. And funny part is that they don't care. Not even with a 86 pages long thread. They are indifferent.

Enraging.

The page just throws a "general error".

Also, the error pops IMMEDIATELY. So there's no way any kind of transaction could have taken place. It's like instant. Doesn't even try to charge you. Just fails.

Spoofz
11.29.2012 , 05:12 AM | #868
Fixed!! Gj devs now i can spend 100 bucks on the game just wish is was a shorter wait time almost 2 weeks -.- but happy now

Mara_Zyras
11.29.2012 , 05:34 AM | #869
Quote: Originally Posted by Spoofz View Post
Fixed!! Gj devs now i can spend 100 bucks on the game just wish is was a shorter wait time almost 2 weeks -.- but happy now
Is this fixed for everyone now ??

Longbound
11.29.2012 , 06:53 AM | #870
Quote: Originally Posted by Mara_Zyras View Post
Is this fixed for everyone now ??
I think not for everyone. Not working for me.