Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kalavereon
11.28.2012 , 07:41 AM | #851
I also had to call customer support and got my card back on file and got them to buy me some coins from their end. While the lack of updates is horrible, I can say that the people manning the Customer Service lines are very kind and helpful. A nice british-accentetd chap helped me out. Sorry to say guys but you may have to bite the bullet and just call.

Longbound
11.28.2012 , 11:05 AM | #852
This is a problem like any other bugs. Its non of my job to resolve this with a call. I agreed ur answer, and i dont want to Troll Bio. I like this game and support it since beta without a break. I hope this problem will being resolve at once. Im not happy Bio, im disappointed. This is not professional approach for the problem (call the support...).

DOCSMonkey
11.28.2012 , 11:30 AM | #853
I spoke briefly today with a CS agent.
He addressed certain aspects of the problem, He stated to me that certain card companies require security verification in order to purchase items from certain websites. The CS agent had me scan my photo ID (which i felt uncomfortable doing) and send it to him through the support@swtor.com email address. He stated that after this was done I should no longer receive the "Error" message.
I was advised to wait 24 hours and it should be fixed tomorrow..... we'll see.
Bounty Hunter? I prefer "Well-Compensated Establishment Provocateur."
Crestker LvL 55 Powertech
Tafahlia LvL 55 Sorcerer

Kyanzes
11.28.2012 , 01:28 PM | #854
No change.

caimesv
11.28.2012 , 01:55 PM | #855
My credit card just got declined for some reason hope it's not because I've tried to buy Cartel Coins for 8746262946 (obviously with no success) times and been charged for it...
Legiox-caime
<Ghost Infantry>
[The Harbinger]

Enddersshadow
11.28.2012 , 02:45 PM | #856
Well, my ordeal came to an end. After the 6 charges were posted to my credit card even though the transaction came back as failed, the charges were reversed as promised, though it took almost 2 weeks to resolve and it was my credit card company who did the leg work for me and was contacting SWTOR to handle it. Little reluctant to try and purchase coins again at this time though.

Marunette
11.28.2012 , 02:48 PM | #857
Quote: Originally Posted by caimesv View Post
My credit card just got declined for some reason hope it's not because I've tried to buy Cartel Coins for 8746262946 (obviously with no success) times and been charged for it...
... for goodness' sake, call them already..?! o_o
Sith Lady of the Sneers.
Cross the streams at your own risk.

Dorxo
11.28.2012 , 03:34 PM | #858
i am not going to ring them from new zealand.

jpaludan
11.28.2012 , 04:23 PM | #859
Quote: Originally Posted by Marunette View Post
Because of the nature of the issue, I think yes. Give it a try, really. The people on the other end are pleasant and do try their best, that I can say.
I strongly agree - do call them.

jpaludan
11.28.2012 , 04:26 PM | #860
Quote: Originally Posted by Dorxo View Post
i am not going to ring them from new zealand.
It is still free to call them through skype - use this number +1 1-855-467-9867. I made the call from Denmark which is on the opposite side of the globe from US...still free :-)

You can play while you wait on the line....IF you have to wait at all. Today I didnt. Good luck...