Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DOCSMonkey
11.27.2012 , 07:06 PM | #831
bumpin this thread
Bounty Hunter? I prefer "Well-Compensated Establishment Provocateur."
Crestker LvL 55 Powertech
Tafahlia LvL 55 Sorcerer

ix-Ruin-xi
11.27.2012 , 08:10 PM | #832
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Hi guys,

We wanted to give you an update to let you know that this issue is still under investigation and is a top priority for us.

As you know there's a number of different issues at work here and we are working toward providing a resolution as soon as we can. We understand the frustration that the issue is causing, but unfortunately we don't have a time frame for when this will fully be resolved.

As my colleague posted before some cases can be resolved through the steps here.

We will keep you updated when we receive any updates.

Thank you for your continuing patience.
In the words of my Marauder when I hit "Explain." in my quest conversations:

"Some elaboration is required."

MutleysRevenge
11.28.2012 , 12:53 AM | #833
And the fault is back!!!! Woot...

Knocked back to FTP because BW can't work out how to use an EFTPOS Machine
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
/0

Eszi
11.28.2012 , 12:54 AM | #834
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Hi guys,

We wanted to give you an update to let you know that this issue is still under investigation and is a top priority for us.

As you know there's a number of different issues at work here and we are working toward providing a resolution as soon as we can. We understand the frustration that the issue is causing, but unfortunately we don't have a time frame for when this will fully be resolved.

As my colleague posted before some cases can be resolved through the steps here.

We will keep you updated when we receive any updates.

Thank you for your continuing patience.
Dude, are you high?

Stansman
11.28.2012 , 01:15 AM | #835
Well I guess we sit and wait..for myself I wont be calling them, this problem is at their end and shouldn't need a phone call to fix it.

Merlin-
11.28.2012 , 01:58 AM | #836
Still on going for almost 13 days now

L_Starbreeze
11.28.2012 , 02:05 AM | #837
My problem was resolved this morning, I put in another ticket and later received an email saying I needed to call the customer service directly. On my second call (first guy hung up because he stated he couldn't hear me even though we had been talking for a few minutes) anyways they had to manually enter in my information and once complete I am able to have my subscription through my credit card and was able to buy cartel coins. The support representative from Western Ireland that I spoke with at 0630 PST was very friendly and helpful.

/H5!!! to all the "good" customer service reps out there, I understand your job is rough, I am in a similar job, but that is the nature of it though, but want to say thanks to those who understand and can perform there job excellently like the man I spoke with today.

Marunette
11.28.2012 , 03:57 AM | #838
Hoookay... after 2 calls and 2 tickets, I got an e-mail today that my ticket to EA/Origin support was closed, because it was:

- The issue you reported has since been resolved in a more recent Help Case.

- The issue reported has been resolved by an update to the product.

Err... okay? I didn't know I was contacting _ORIGIN_ support in the first place. Surprise surprise. I didn't get any other reply besides that, but I took it as a good sign and re-entered my card. Accepted. Now subscribed again, monthly. I crossed my fingers, took a deep breath and tried purchasing Cartel coins. Wow! Also accepted!

The only thing that bugs me is _why was I not informed in a nice and professional manner that the issue with my account/card/their system was FIXED_?! Would it really have been too much to ask for, BioWare and Electronic Arts, that you inform me of your resolution to the problem, and not in a generic, blow-you-off kind of 'case closed' e-mail?

Then again, now with the companion gear bug, I don't much feel like playing when you have to keep a whole lot of space in the inventory just to equip-hassle everything they have on. Mrrr.
Sith Lady of the Sneers.
Cross the streams at your own risk.

Mara_Zyras
11.28.2012 , 03:57 AM | #839
In my opinion the best thing they can do for everyone is cancel all failed transactions, then to reset the whole system for buying the coins back to how it was in the beginning but lifting the limit on the coins that you can buy in one day. since playing the game I have not encountered any problems but this has just got out of hand now and should have been seen to and fixed before they even thought about about releasing a patch with discounts on the cartel market and a new item.

I am not interested in buying the new cartel set but I can imagine it being like adding salt into open wounds for some lol.

Marunette
11.28.2012 , 04:02 AM | #840
Quote: Originally Posted by Stansman View Post
Well I guess we sit and wait..for myself I wont be calling them, this problem is at their end and shouldn't need a phone call to fix it.
If you don't trashcan your stubbornness, it is NOT going to get fixed. Just dial their number into your phone or VoIP and get it over with. Sitting and moaning about it is not going to solve the problem.
Sith Lady of the Sneers.
Cross the streams at your own risk.