Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JamieKirby
11.24.2012 , 08:11 AM | #741
Quote: Originally Posted by trelinax View Post
I was unable to buy any CC's from 1.5 launch, tried deleting my card details but got the "we are unable to perform transactions to this card" error, I decided to phone CS this morning as I was pissed, I got through straight away and it was fixed withing 30 mins, spoke to someone called Fergal and he was very nice and helpful.

I know it's a pain in the a** having to phone them but it's well worth it, rather than sitting about and waiting.
Technically, we shouldn't need to phone them to fix something that can be fixed over the internet and if CS was actually doing their jobs.

Xezkaiel
11.24.2012 , 08:21 AM | #742
I get error messages for CC's now too.
Nos-Redna Sunshatter: Miraluka Shield Tech Powertech
Xothrim Sunshatter: Cyborg Madness Sorcerer

SosukeAizen
11.24.2012 , 10:58 AM | #743
Still nothing, and this issue has been ongoing for over a week, this is getting out of hand

Mara_Zyras
11.24.2012 , 11:13 AM | #744
Quote: Originally Posted by SosukeAizen View Post
Still nothing, and this issue has been ongoing for over a week, this is getting out of hand
I feel your pain im starting to get pretty fed up with it too...

Stansman
11.24.2012 , 04:54 PM | #745
Based on reading some of the new threads here it looks like theres a good chance the coins wont appear in game anyway even if you do manage to buy them..its certainly all a mess at the moment.

Enddersshadow
11.24.2012 , 05:37 PM | #746
Quote: Originally Posted by Olath_Sanguine View Post
They guy i was talking to said they'd keep me updated by emails,i think if you call customer support they put you on a email list.

They have fixed my problem up so far,so i'll see what happens.
I was using same Credit card that I use for the subscription to try and purchase the cartel coins, and each time I got the error and it said to try again later, I waited a couple hours, then a couple days. However each "failure" still got posted to my credit card, and now my Credit Card company had to contact BioWare and I have to wait almost another week for them to return the funds. There were a total of 6 purchases posted to my account Im waiting to be returned. And I've been a subscriber since the game was released.

WillDad
11.24.2012 , 08:36 PM | #747
Just contacted my bank, they also, are going to contact Bioware to get my money back. Spent like $2000 in failed transactions. If they dont fix this, so much of the player base will leave it will be like the ghost servers pre server merges. I will stick with TOR to the end, but I dont know how many others will...
Kodose 55 Assassin and Kodosk 55 Marauder

Sevron 48 Mercenary

Hammerzzz
11.24.2012 , 09:01 PM | #748
Tried to order again well over 24 hours later. Indeed same error. Support is full of bs.

JamieKirby
11.24.2012 , 11:40 PM | #749
I just tried it and it worked, i just bought another 7 5500 coins.

Stansman
11.25.2012 , 12:44 AM | #750
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
I just tried it and it worked, i just bought another 7 5500 coins.
Maybe some progress is being made..anybody else who has had trouble with it before having success with it now?
(without having to ring CS, put in multiple tickets,contact your bank etc).