Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AK_Twilight
11.16.2012 , 10:07 AM | #61
its still not working!

HammersteinSW
11.16.2012 , 10:08 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
I take it that its still broken?
Yup, tested it 1 minute ago. An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

Vanelon
11.16.2012 , 10:12 AM | #63
And i was just testing it now and it works (for me anyway) and got this Thank you for placing your order!
Your Receipt
450 Cartel Coins
The Swtor is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to.

Kelha
11.16.2012 , 10:14 AM | #64
I say this being a full supporter of the game, and eager to see it succeed- how is this broken?!? How is the ONE thing that they needed most, a literal cash infusion, not working? This link says I will give you hard cash for literally nothing material (unless you want to count code). And it doesn't work.

Ha ha ha, oh well. I will wait for it to work but I am frankly baffled as to how EA would send this off without working- however! Kudos to the Bioware employees, whose attention seems to be focusing on getting the actual game to work. That is a deliberate distinction- EA's money grab isn't working (how?!?) but the Bio employees are trying to get the good stuff to happen. Again- thank you Bioware folks, I know yall are between a rock and a hard place.

Vanelon
11.16.2012 , 10:23 AM | #65
But i wonder why it works for some people and not for other people i have been buying all day now and have not see this problem when im buying..
List
11/16/2012:Purchase: 450 Cartel Coins
11/16/2012:Purchase: 450 Cartel Coins
11/16/2012:Purchase: 2400 Cartel Coins
11/16/2012:Purchase: 5500 Cartel Coins
I just do not understand why it works for me when it does not work for u guys :S(Although I do not know how many have been having problem with buying)
The Swtor is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to.

Weynard
11.16.2012 , 10:25 AM | #66
Guys, I just called customer support and after 1 hour and 26 minutes I finally got a response.

The operator confirmed there is a limit on transactions per day. His colleague was saying 12 hours, but we both agreed that she was probably wrong. So, to put it on a nutshell, you can only book up to 6x5500 a day. Sadly.

PoliteAssasin
11.16.2012 , 10:28 AM | #67
Quite sure I didn't buy that much though.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Pect
11.16.2012 , 10:29 AM | #68
I didnt buy that much either. And even if thats the case, you would think they would put that in a FaQ or something.

AK_Twilight
11.16.2012 , 10:33 AM | #69
i have bought nothing!!!!

PoliteAssasin
11.16.2012 , 10:37 AM | #70
This has been going on since yesterday afternoon, and persists still now. If they don't get this fixed soon I simply won't purchase anymore coins. Hardly any acknowledgement or feedback on this issue other than cut and paste posts. I have I say I'm quite disappointed.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!