Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

natashina
11.21.2012 , 09:06 AM | #611
Thanks for the warning guys. I'll make sure to keep my wallet closed until this is fixed. I've already had to submit a ticket and write a post about the Speeder unlock tooltip bug. That was some money wasted for sure.

I have to say, BW picked really bad timing to put out F2P. By doing so right before a big American holiday, it has left the CSR still working overwhelmed and overworked. And if they wanted to take advantage of the holiday so the US players had more time to explore the options, they kinda borked that too. I don't suspect a darned thing to get fixed until they take down the servers next. I'm prepared for a long maintenance, hopefully by Tuesday, so long so they get this fixed. This is the kind of bugs that will seriously hurt the long term future of ToR.

nazzeth
11.21.2012 , 09:22 AM | #612
Quote: Originally Posted by Nigredo View Post
but half way through it ... i gave up... ohh i guess i can work at bioware now
10 points sir, 10 points!

Wintermist
11.21.2012 , 09:42 AM | #613
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings all,

Thank you for your reports regarding this!

Just to rule out any browser related issue could you please clear your browsers cookies and cache and then try again. If the issue still remains, please try another internet browser.

Please let us know if the issue continues after this.

Thank you!
And tried all browser, clear cache and all. Nothing works.

Joehovah
11.21.2012 , 10:14 AM | #614
So just an update guys, i took their cookie info to heart and swapped browsers from chrome to IE9 (eww) and tried again.... to no avail. This made me think that it might be actual saved data on my account. So i went My Account > subscription > show payment history > and deleted my saved data that i had there regarding my mastercard, hoping to type it in fresh. After the details were filled in i got "We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one."........

I'm sorry, what?

The card hasn't changed, the card has cash on it, why can i now not use it?

This is getting ridiculous now.
Republic Scum
Joehoväh | Guardian Tank

Caractacus
11.21.2012 , 10:42 AM | #615
Ok, so, I've tried clearing my cookies, different browsers...everything suggested. I am still getting the "general error" message. ****, seriously, I've been trying to buy coins since Saturday. Why is it taking so long to fix this?

ix-Ruin-xi
11.21.2012 , 10:58 AM | #616
BioWare - Put this in the Developer Tracker -

It belongs there, and I'd like a place to check back to for your latest update, not just this thread. Thank you.

Nielis
11.21.2012 , 11:06 AM | #617
Quote: Originally Posted by ix-Ruin-xi View Post
BioWare - Put this in the Developer Tracker -

It belongs there, and I'd like a place to check back to for your latest update, not just this thread. Thank you.
This would require them to actually update us on the issue in the first place.
KAJIDIC
1%ers Prospect
WEBSITE l VIDEO l SWOOPY SNACKS
"PvP Is Our Business"

NethellStone
11.21.2012 , 11:36 AM | #618
Quote: Originally Posted by ix-Ruin-xi View Post
Also,

Why hasn't this issue at least been put in the Dev Tracker, BioWare?
Yet you're content to try throw up all kinds of info about 1.6 on PTS?

How do you have the audacity to introduce a new patch without even ensuring the success of the previous patch?
At least 1.4 "worked" before 1.5

You know what will happen when you add another broken patch to to the already broken patch? Unsubs.

Two wrongs don't make a right, BioWare.
Hum, I will point something. The GAME is working fine. And 1.5 does work fine. Our problem with CC and the Store at... not related to ingame content. So, I will hypothetise that's 2 different teams that are working now. IF there is a team working on this. ;')

Let's hope that our case is moving forward.

Wintermist
11.21.2012 , 11:53 AM | #619
I just find it weird they haven't said anything about it, I mean, check the amount of pages this thread has. And they would WANT people to buy cartel coins, so why no update on it?

Rayla_Felana
11.21.2012 , 11:54 AM | #620
Quote: Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
I just find it weird they haven't said anything about it, I mean, check the amount of pages this thread has. And they would WANT people to buy cartel coins, so why no update on it?
Almost the entire team is on holiday.

Yeh I know.... -_-