Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pect
11.16.2012 , 07:59 AM | #51
Also, my CC balance just got put to 0 coins, so im hoping thats because you guys are finally doing something after like 14 hours>.>

AK_Twilight
11.16.2012 , 08:16 AM | #52
first i was not able to buy cartel coins, then i was not able to subscribe an d now i cant login cause it says login service unavailable :-)

ix-Ruin-xi
11.16.2012 , 08:36 AM | #53
Can we please get an answer, Bioware?

Kampori
11.16.2012 , 08:37 AM | #54
still not working. Have cleared cache, cookies, changed browsers, done the same. All the no avail.
PLEASE TAKE MY MONEYZ BIOWARE!!
This Is Not Here

Sniper l Marauder l Assassin l Mercenary l Sorcerer l Operative l Juggernaut l Sith Empire l CE
The Glyndŵr Legacy. Server: Nightmare Lands (The Red Eclipse EU)

Grant-Zar-Wicken
11.16.2012 , 08:53 AM | #55
I'm throwing my monez at ea but nothing's happening!!!
True strength lies in those who resist all temptation of greater power, who have it within their grasp and yet turn away from it .

Harsisus
11.16.2012 , 09:04 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Kampori View Post
still not working. Have cleared cache, cookies, changed browsers, done the same. All the no avail.
PLEASE TAKE MY MONEYZ BIOWARE!!
Don't bother faffing around with your settings and browsers. The issue is on BioWares end, not ours.

Kyanzes
11.16.2012 , 09:10 AM | #57
Still getting the error.

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

USCG_Davis
11.16.2012 , 09:33 AM | #58
IM getting the exact same thing...account is good, im killing the drouk world boss right now, but i cant give you my money

AK_Twilight
11.16.2012 , 09:41 AM | #59
we need compensation guys, cause other people will start to sell their cartel 2 days bound things and make credits 1 day earlier than us!!!!
I need 5 mil. credits compensation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PoliteAssasin
11.16.2012 , 10:06 AM | #60
I take it that its still broken?

Yep still broken. You'd think they would want to fix it ASAP.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!