Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jasoncollins
11.20.2012 , 08:10 PM | #581
can't you guys take a hint bioware does not want your money
go spend it else were or just send it to me ^_^ i would not mind at all lol jk
10% love for the real world
90% hate for the real world

Olath_Sanguine
11.20.2012 , 08:31 PM | #582
Still can't buy CC,first day i logged on after f2p it was working fine.
I understand the bugs involved in something new like this and maybe it was used way more than BW thought it would,but seriously guys 4 days and still nothing fixed?

The only response i got was to check the forums for FaQ's and than them telling me to clear my cookies and browser history.
Which i assume is a B*#@lS%#t reply so they don't actually have to say
"we have no f*#%ing idea how to fix it.
please fix it soon,i wish ti spend monies.

phishleo
11.20.2012 , 08:45 PM | #583
i haven't been able to buy since 1.5 lauch and i'm getting extremly aggrivated

Taramayne
11.20.2012 , 09:00 PM | #584
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
hit refresh or clear your cache.
Did that. Didn't work.

jpaludan
11.20.2012 , 09:19 PM | #585
What I find most troubling is not that I cant buy CC....not anymore, that is. The silence from those who are supposed to deal with both the fixing of the system and the angry customers is far more worse!
Somehow they dont seem to understand the signals they are sending...or maybe they dont even care about it. But keeping silent after seeing all the comments and frustrations in here gives a feeling that the whole company is about to go down...and then people will really have lost a lot!

Most people here would be more at rest if you could give an update on how things were comming along...we know it isnt fixed so saying you are working on it for the 5.th time would give nothing. We want to know how serious you are taking people here...as some kind of gratitude towards us. After all - without us there wouldn't be a swtor....would there ?

DOCSMonkey
11.20.2012 , 10:01 PM | #586
I just purchased Cartel points without a problem about an hour ago, then i tried to buy more and i received the same error. Hope it gets fixed soon.

MutleysRevenge
11.20.2012 , 11:29 PM | #587
I am dumbfounded that after 5 days there is no solution to this simple problem. They either have incompetent programmers on staff who have nfi what has gone wrong or why, or there are significantly bigger issues at play that we, those willing to pay for CC's, have no idea about. I'm at the point where I'm ready to walk away from the game. I wonder how many paying subscribers it will take leaving to make BW wake up and realize that those employed to run this project, are failing at it miserably. Whilst generating a fair amount of ill will.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
/0

phishleo
11.20.2012 , 11:35 PM | #588
The most aggravating part of this whole fiasco is not knowing if the card i used to subscribe with will no longer work. i have people who have this same cartel coin issue and there card is now not working to resub. Are our cards being blacklisted, what is going on bioware. You have our credit card information and there seems to be an issue you are ignoring. Have your servers been hacked and all our info stolen? is this why you guys have been so silent on this issue. I see forums being updated with 1.6 concerns but nothing on this issue which has been reported last week. so here is your choices, A) let us know what is going on or B) we will all be reporting you and EA to the better business bureau and to every gaming magazine, blog, website imaginable. this is our private information that we have intrusted u with. Get off the 1.6 beta forums and concentrate on this issue. u are losing money and are risking embarrassment and possible legal ramifications if it is found that our info has been stolen and you did not inform us

OccultDrake
11.21.2012 , 12:42 AM | #589
god i hate to be "that guy" but i gotta bump this to get it back on first page

Olath_Sanguine
11.21.2012 , 12:42 AM | #590
Go ahead and be that guy,still can't buy cartel coins.