Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Asiacarr
11.20.2012 , 07:28 AM | #541
5th day now and still an error when trying to buy cartel coins... any answers yet? they should have acknoleged to us the problem at least that there trying to fix it. so far ive not heard single word from them about whats going on about why people get error when buying cartel coins.

Asharic
11.20.2012 , 08:57 AM | #542
/bump

I've attempted all recommended fixes for five days with negative results. I wouldn't be surprised that in my impatience I then receive a collective bill of $1000.00 for all my failed attempts that miraculously and suddenly go through. Then I get to make a call to India and battle through the language barrier and the impersonal process of recompense that I've encountered thus far.

It occurred to me that you, BW/EA, wanted F2P to make more cash as a business; however, then failed to ensure that your product worked before it's 'sale'. You've had five business days to correct an enormous 'accounting' error essentially during the inaugural week of said new product, and you've done nothing! It's no small wonder so many customers that you've left in the dark with your callous and evident laissez-faire attitude towards business that your failing so miserably.

In any other facet of business you'd have been fired and black listed from investments. It's very simple really. Make a product that people want, make sure it works, THEN sell it. If it doesn't then offer a refund while you work feverishly day and night until it's fixed, and communicating to your customers daily and hourly if need be on it's progress.

I'm beginning to think the Lucas curse has somehow found it's way from the pre-quel screen to SWG to here.

I don't know which has me more disgusted, the prospect of seeing a dancing rodent at the next SW film, or another 7 years of SW MMO misery and lousy customer service.
Bjoric Zell,
The Jedi Order "Fear none, Respect all."

Masteef
11.20.2012 , 09:07 AM | #543
Quote: Originally Posted by Asharic View Post
/bump

I've attempted all recommended fixes for five days with negative results. I wouldn't be surprised that in my impatience I then receive a collective bill of $1000.00 for all my failed attempts that miraculously and suddenly go through. Then I get to make a call to India and battle through the language barrier and the impersonal process of recompense that I've encountered thus far.

It occurred to me that you, BW/EA, wanted F2P to make more cash as a business; however, then failed to ensure that your product worked before it's 'sale'. You've had five business days to correct an enormous 'accounting' error essentially during the inaugural week of said new product, and you've done nothing! It's no small wonder so many customers that you've left in the dark with your callous and evident laissez-faire attitude towards business that your failing so miserably.

In any other facet of business you'd have been fired and black listed from investments. It's very simple really. Make a product that people want, make sure it works, THEN sell it. If it doesn't then offer a refund while you work feverishly day and night until it's fixed, and communicating to your customers daily and hourly if need be on it's progress.

I'm beginning to think the Lucas curse has somehow found it's way from the pre-quel screen to SWG to here.

I don't know which has me more disgusted, the prospect of seeing a dancing rodent at the next SW film, or another 7 years of SW MMO misery and lousy customer service.

So all of your failed attempt charges went through?!?!?! That's inexcusable.
Guild: It doesn't matter, most quit.
Site: nobodyleft.whatever

Osryri
11.20.2012 , 09:56 AM | #544
Quote: Originally Posted by Masteef View Post
According to another player this has been the case.

Kampori
11.20.2012 , 09:57 AM | #545
Quote: Originally Posted by Masteef View Post
Re-read: "I wouldn't be surprised that in my impatience.."

Still nothing, day 5... come on BioWare. Ridiculous doesn't even cover it. Ludicrous, farcical..
This Is Not Here

Assassin l Marauder l Sniper l Mercenary l Sorcerer l Operative l Juggernaut ll Sith Empire
Scoundrel l Sentinel l Shadow l Gunslinger l Commando ll Galactic Republic
C.E.
The Glyndŵr Legacy. Server: Nightmare Lands (The Red Eclipse EU)

Referral link- you get stuff, I get stuff, we all get stuff. Share the love.

Osryri
11.20.2012 , 11:43 AM | #546
Still no freaking response

qKii
11.20.2012 , 11:44 AM | #547
Can we get a status update please!

Shane_Novus
11.20.2012 , 12:00 PM | #548
I'm sorry to keep coming back here to complain, but seriously at this point we are asking the same thing since the weekend is over and its Tuesday already:

WHERE THE HELL

ARE YOU GUYS????!!!!!!!

Kampori
11.20.2012 , 12:03 PM | #549
Quote: Originally Posted by Shane_Novus View Post
I'm sorry to keep coming back here to complain, but seriously at this point we are asking the same thing since the weekend is over and its Tuesday already:

WHERE THE HELL

ARE YOU GUYS????!!!!!!!
agreed..
This Is Not Here

Assassin l Marauder l Sniper l Mercenary l Sorcerer l Operative l Juggernaut ll Sith Empire
Scoundrel l Sentinel l Shadow l Gunslinger l Commando ll Galactic Republic
C.E.
The Glyndŵr Legacy. Server: Nightmare Lands (The Red Eclipse EU)

Referral link- you get stuff, I get stuff, we all get stuff. Share the love.

xsoloshotfirstx
11.20.2012 , 12:10 PM | #550
srsly tho I wanna give you money