Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Marunette
11.20.2012 , 02:03 AM | #531
Quote: Originally Posted by Harsisus View Post
Had to check myself online, but it doesn't appear to have doesn't appear to have charged me for the failed attempts (I suppose there is a silver lining...).

Just FYI guys, please show your support over here as well: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=557356
Thank deity I have no extra charges at least last I checked, they show up in the 'payment history' as Failed Failed Failed and only the ones that went through show in the bank. I have to say I was so scared by this I had to check, right away! I gave my support to the thread you linked, and subscibed to it. Doesn't seem like the devs have even replied there yet..?
Sith Lady of the Sneers.
Cross the streams at your own risk.

Enddersshadow
11.20.2012 , 02:07 AM | #532
Quote: Originally Posted by Harsisus View Post
Had to check myself online, but it doesn't appear to have doesn't appear to have charged me for the failed attempts (I suppose there is a silver lining...).

Just FYI guys, please show your support over here as well: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=557356
Really weird now. My credit card shows the deductions from my account, but my SWTOR account shows the transactions as FAILED. Guess my funds are somewhere in limbo. Clouded by the dark side. The whole ordeal got me goofy.

ViridisDraco
11.20.2012 , 02:11 AM | #533
yesterday i tried from the site -> unable to buy
tried from the in-game "link" and was working properly

Tsarthai - Jedi Guardian - Officer of "Operation Edge"- The Progenitor
Quote: Originally Posted by Fornix View Post
Don't expect reason or logic to apply here, this is just one of the forms of SWTOR endgame:
- Flashpoints - Operations - Space - PvP - Forum ranting & trolling

Enddersshadow
11.20.2012 , 02:22 AM | #534
Thank you for the link, I also subscribed. And sorry didn't mean to scare anyone. Just had to mention how my situation has gone down. Wish they would just this crap fixed.

Lightstaren
11.20.2012 , 02:38 AM | #535
Post on the Swtor twitter page also !

MidichIorian
11.20.2012 , 02:40 AM | #536
Quote: Originally Posted by ViridisDraco View Post
yesterday i tried from the site -> unable to buy
tried from the in-game "link" and was working properly

I thought the in-game link was broken. Is that fixed now?

Edit: Ok, the link seems to be fixed but it's not working for me.

Harsisus
11.20.2012 , 03:00 AM | #537
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
I thought the in-game link was broken. Is that fixed now?

Edit: Ok, the link seems to be fixed but it's not working for me.
They made a re-direct, rather than apply a "fix". The old (wrong) link now takes you to the right page.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lightstaren View Post
Post on the Swtor twitter page also !
They just delete/hide the posts. Sweeping it under the rug, so to speak.

Veriquose
11.20.2012 , 03:51 AM | #538
Customer service, 45 min wait starting at 12am then he gets my problem wrong so I have to wait another 1.5 hours. Accounts tells me the bank is stopping the transaction, I call the credit card company and they see no blocked transactions at all. it's now 5am and not only is the problem not fixed, but I think that customer support doesn't even realize there is a problem to begin with.

I would call back to update them but the lady I talked to seemed to be at a loss. She even tried running it herself over the phone and said it came back denied by the bank.

There is an Epic Fail here somewhere, I just hope it's not a 400+$ charge for coins that will show up on some random day down the road.

MutleysRevenge
11.20.2012 , 04:27 AM | #539
Ok so I just watched a mate buy cartel coins for his account with his credit card, we then logged into my account and failed to buy the coins with the same credit card. It seems related to our accounts rather than any card or transaction failings....
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
/0

AK_Twilight
11.20.2012 , 05:56 AM | #540
Quote: Originally Posted by MutleysRevenge View Post
Ok so I just watched a mate buy cartel coins for his account with his credit card, we then logged into my account and failed to buy the coins with the same credit card. It seems related to our accounts rather than any card or transaction failings....
I have 3 different accounts. Have problems with all of them. I have tryed 9 different credit cards from different banks. Nothing. So i think we have problem with our computers? Oh what?
Every time i add a new card, i was charged about 1.5$. (so system is working????!!!), but then was not able to buy coins or subscr. 1 card was US bank, 1 card was Austrian bank, other 7 were from russian banks. They were different tipes of cards visa, mastercard, american express!!! So dunno what to think now. May be broken client of the game???