Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bala's Avatar


Bala
11.19.2012 , 10:59 PM | #521
I have been happy with bioware (aside from various bugs) but to see all these charges coming through on my credit card with nothing to show for it, as well as, not being able to get a response via e-mail or phone has left me feeling a total lack of consideration from bioware. This has been worse than anything I have experienced in any game. If I have to call my credit card company and dispute these $120.00 in charges I will cancel my account if for nothing less than concern that my credit card is not safe.

Osryri's Avatar


Osryri
11.19.2012 , 11:01 PM | #522
Quote: Originally Posted by Rohndogg View Post
I was getting the maintenance page but it worked in another browser, so I reloaded with Ctrl+F5 to skip cached data and it worked. I then bought 20 dollars worth of coins without a problem. If you've legitimately tried everything suggested then I'm sorry, but people constantly freak out about issues that I've never seemed to be able to not get fixed. Normally I'm not very lucky, maybe it all stores up for stuff like this. Oh wait, that makes no sense.

I don't know why I've responded to all of these complaint threads, but I haven't seen anyone back up Bioware at all, and if you ask me, other than DA2 where they used the same cave for everything, I've never been anything but happy with Bioware and I know there are others who agree. So yeah, there's the other side of it.
Not getting a maintenance page. Just an error message.

Osryri's Avatar


Osryri
11.19.2012 , 11:01 PM | #523
Quote: Originally Posted by Shane_Novus View Post
I will be beyond pissed if they took the week off. They can't possibly be that stupid.
They took this weekend off with all the problems that were going on. I wouldn't put this past them.

skelator's Avatar


skelator
11.19.2012 , 11:29 PM | #524
Quote: Originally Posted by Rohndogg View Post
I was getting the maintenance page but it worked in another browser, so I reloaded with Ctrl+F5 to skip cached data and it worked. I then bought 20 dollars worth of coins without a problem. If you've legitimately tried everything suggested then I'm sorry, but people constantly freak out about issues that I've never seemed to be able to not get fixed. Normally I'm not very lucky, maybe it all stores up for stuff like this. Oh wait, that makes no sense.

I don't know why I've responded to all of these complaint threads, but I haven't seen anyone back up Bioware at all, and if you ask me, other than DA2 where they used the same cave for everything, I've never been anything but happy with Bioware and I know there are others who agree. So yeah, there's the other side of it.
^undercover bioware agent :/

skelator's Avatar


skelator
11.19.2012 , 11:38 PM | #525
Ok, for those desperate for cartel coins, I have gone to gamestop and purchased 2 of the $20 ea game cards, and according to the swtor website, i have successfully purchased 5500 cartel coins. Let's see if they are in game.

Osryri's Avatar


Osryri
11.19.2012 , 11:47 PM | #526
Quote: Originally Posted by skelator View Post
Ok, for those desperate for cartel coins, I have gone to gamestop and purchased 2 of the $20 ea game cards, and according to the swtor website, i have successfully purchased 5500 cartel coins. Let's see if they are in game.
driving 45 minutes to another state to go to a gamestop isnt an option.

Enddersshadow's Avatar


Enddersshadow
11.19.2012 , 11:56 PM | #527
Quote: Originally Posted by Osryri View Post
Alright so they actually haven't charged you though.
Yes, they have. The charge is posted to my credit card, as in, deducted from my balance. Its appears exactly how my recurring monthly gets posted.

Osryri's Avatar


Osryri
11.20.2012 , 12:01 AM | #528
Quote: Originally Posted by Enddersshadow View Post
Yes, they have. The charge is posted to my credit card, as in, deducted from my balance. Its appears exactly how my recurring monthly gets posted.
**** thats freaking great. Now I got to call my bank up.

CainDarkstar's Avatar


CainDarkstar
11.20.2012 , 12:22 AM | #529
Quote: Originally Posted by Enddersshadow View Post
Yes, they have. The charge is posted to my credit card, as in, deducted from my balance. Its appears exactly how my recurring monthly gets posted.
OH MY!

Hope it gets fixed...

Your lucky..after seeing this i was unable to find my online login..tired stuff but need a code.. xD and probbly threw away my stuff to do it years ago since i never really buy anything online and just got my statement and wont see another for a few weeks..so im probbly SOL on seeing my charges..

Otherwise i expect reimbursement ..i only wanted 10 bucks LOL...and hit the damn thing few times to check. e_e

Harsisus's Avatar


Harsisus
11.20.2012 , 01:42 AM | #530
Quote: Originally Posted by Enddersshadow View Post
Yes, they have. The charge is posted to my credit card, as in, deducted from my balance. Its appears exactly how my recurring monthly gets posted.
Had to check myself online, but it doesn't appear to have doesn't appear to have charged me for the failed attempts (I suppose there is a silver lining...).

Just FYI guys, please show your support over here as well: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=557356