Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

skelator
11.19.2012 , 05:55 PM | #491
Ok seriously, I have watched the price of the overlord throne go from 9 mil to about 3.3 mil. Thanks BW, we all missed the gold rush. I for one would seriously like compensation!

Bala
11.19.2012 , 06:14 PM | #492
Be careful I just checked my credit card transactions and I have been billed for unsuccessful cartel coin purchases. At this time I am still in queue to get a phone representative on the phone.

TheGuyWhoDoes
11.19.2012 , 06:36 PM | #493
Bioware you better have SOMETHING
Urtuson - LVL. 55 Marauder
Revvemup - LVL. 55 Powertech
Achelan - LVL. 55 Operative
Hunatta - LVL 55 Mercenary

Enddersshadow
11.19.2012 , 06:38 PM | #494
Same here, I have 6 transactions pending on my credit card still. And they closed the ticket I had in game without a response!!

Osryri
11.19.2012 , 07:05 PM | #495
Quote: Originally Posted by Enddersshadow View Post
Same here, I have 6 transactions pending on my credit card still. And they closed the ticket I had in game without a response!!
So there are pending charges after the website said an error occurred? So each time you tried it caused a pending payment to occur?

Enddersshadow
11.19.2012 , 07:19 PM | #496
That is correct. Every time it said "General Error" "try again later", it was posting those charges to my account. I contacted my credit card company and there isn't anything they can do from their end.

Shane_Novus
11.19.2012 , 07:29 PM | #497
Now I'm terrified for the credit card account if it has charges for failed attempts. This is ridiculous.

FFS Bioware...

Osryri
11.19.2012 , 07:31 PM | #498
Quote: Originally Posted by Enddersshadow View Post
That is correct. Every time it said "General Error" "try again later", it was posting those charges to my account. I contacted my credit card company and there isn't anything they can do from their end.
Alright so they actually haven't charged you though.

Osryri
11.19.2012 , 07:32 PM | #499
Quote: Originally Posted by Shane_Novus View Post
Now I'm terrified for the credit card account if it has charges for failed attempts. This is ridiculous.

FFS Bioware...
yeah im worried about this as well.

Antiskeptic
11.19.2012 , 07:48 PM | #500
Quote: Originally Posted by Osryri View Post
Alright so they actually haven't charged you though.
All transactions made over the weekend are set to 'pending' and normally take a business day or two to process. This means that those transactions will end up being processed unless revoked by BW. From my understanding.
//