Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

L_Starbreeze
11.19.2012 , 02:03 PM | #471
its been since the 17th at 7am since my last purchase and still unable to purchase more....

/bump

Big-Boss_V
11.19.2012 , 02:04 PM | #472
i cant even re add my credit card info.

L_Starbreeze
11.19.2012 , 02:07 PM | #473
Quote: Originally Posted by Blacksoxx View Post
The answer they gave about wait is BS. i wait 48 hrs and still not aloud. Still getting error. they are making that excuse so u wont call back. but it is monday now and still not fixed. First they lie to us about the false waiting period now there still not fixing it. and been on phone for over 3 hrs now so i can ***** them out about lieing. they dont know *** is wrong is the problem. Hey EA and Bio, call up blizzard and get some tips eh? morons i swear
Honestly BW, people are getting pissed off trying to GIVE you money?!
Would have thought you would have fixed this already? Did you guys test this before release?

I have played a couple of other f2p and never saw this kind of issue and to add I never saw a 36 hour cool down on stuff either.

sarazoul
11.19.2012 , 02:08 PM | #474
I honestly... I can't wrap my head around this.

I mean sure, problem happen on most new patches on every MMO. That's no news. But 4 DAYS!

That i never saw. usually when something that serious happens the matter is resolved in the next 24 hours... 48 Max.

BW is really of touch with their customers. And that's why they lost so many of them after 1.2. The game isn't bad at all, but it's no OMG BEST MMO ever either. If you treat your customer like this, they'll jump to an other MMO the second they have the chance.

It's not about the money they are loosing with this. It's about the bad image they give to new and returning players that this patch was suppose to give. Only to conclude that :

- F2P is lie. IT's an extended Demo

- The cartel is great, but you can't use it.

They are loosing so many returning players because of this... It's just sad.

Antiskeptic
11.19.2012 , 02:11 PM | #475
I just checked one of my accounts and they're hitting me with $1.24 aus!? FOR FAILED ATTEMPTS THIS IS FREAKING RIDICULOUS, CHARGING ME FOR YOUR INCOMPETENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? ?????
//

L_Starbreeze
11.19.2012 , 02:14 PM | #476
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
I just checked one of my accounts and they're hitting me with $1.24 aus!? FOR FAILED ATTEMPTS THIS IS FREAKING RIDICULOUS, CHARGING ME FOR YOUR INCOMPETENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? ?????
Hell no!!!! you need to put a ticket in and call your bank, I don't know how many times you attempted to get coins, but if your like me you tried a lot....that little charge could add up.

In light of this just so I don't get this little surprise I will not even try till you people fix this.

caimesv
11.19.2012 , 02:23 PM | #477
Quote: Originally Posted by L_Starbreeze View Post
Hell no!!!! you need to put a ticket in and call your bank, I don't know how many times you attempted to get coins, but if your like me you tried a lot....that little charge could add up.

In light of this just so I don't get this little surprise I will not even try till you people fix this.
I've tried a lot of times too lol! Perhaps I'll call my bank.

AK_Twilight
11.19.2012 , 02:24 PM | #478
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
Same here :-( All bioware employees are mistakes of evolution!!!

Antiskeptic
11.19.2012 , 03:03 PM | #479
It's truly sad, really. I was biting my tongue, just waiting until they had fixed it, not feeling the need to say anything until I checked one of my bank accounts, that's just a kick to the privates really. Your faithful, loyal customers are once again suffering from your poor ability to bring out new content AND you're charging them extra for it.
//

Big-Boss_V
11.19.2012 , 03:11 PM | #480
hey guys i know this sucks as a solution but i have one. if you go buy ea game cards, you can buy cartel coins through that. hopefully im only doing this temporarily.