Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheGuyWhoDoes
11.19.2012 , 12:20 PM | #461
bump.
Urtuson - LVL. 55 Marauder
Revvemup - LVL. 55 Powertech
Achelan - LVL. 55 Operative
Hunatta - LVL 55 Mercenary

trelinax
11.19.2012 , 12:38 PM | #462
Still nothing, tried paypal AGAIN, cleared browser cache AGAIN, sort this s**t out BW
"Weakling! You will never reach your potential if you falter at the slightest obstacle. Beyond that wall lies your destiny. Beyond that wall lies the full power of the dark side. If you do not have the strength to reach it, then you do not deserve to become a Sith sorcerer!

ForceVergence
11.19.2012 , 12:39 PM | #463
As if fighting for mission completion with people who aren't paying a dime isn't annoying enough... STILL not fixed??? Good grief!

canshep
11.19.2012 , 01:16 PM | #464
Bump. Fix this please..

Hi_Im_A_Sith
11.19.2012 , 01:20 PM | #465
Fix it......please?

phishleo
11.19.2012 , 01:30 PM | #466
this is ridiculous, U GUYS ARE LOSING MONEY and all i get is a protocol droid telling me to check the Faq. come on

HypnoticMichael
11.19.2012 , 01:39 PM | #467
Haha I had exactly the same copy/paste response to my ticket, too.

"Here's the FAQ... go fish"

Have to admit, I didn't entirely follow how an FAQ (and other tips) concerning principally issues with the game client would affect a web purchase, considering I have never had troubles like this with any other website. Anyone would think no-one bothered to read my ticket... surely not?

Enddersshadow
11.19.2012 , 01:40 PM | #468
This is really disturbing. That "general error, please try again later" has posted 4 transactions on my credit card. And no way to cancel or reverse those charges. And spending several hours on hold with cs is a load of cr**!!

white_phoenix
11.19.2012 , 01:43 PM | #469
They told me to wait 24 hours, making no purchases nor any cartel market purcheses, and then I should be able to buy more. And if it locks up again, to repeat. Will find out tonight at 10 pm pst.
The Force is your destruction and I am it's instrument!

Blacksoxx
11.19.2012 , 02:01 PM | #470
The answer they gave about wait is BS. i wait 48 hrs and still not aloud. Still getting error. they are making that excuse so u wont call back. but it is monday now and still not fixed. First they lie to us about the false waiting period now there still not fixing it. and been on phone for over 3 hrs now so i can ***** them out about lieing. they dont know *** is wrong is the problem. Hey EA and Bio, call up blizzard and get some tips eh? morons i swear