Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

sarazoul
11.19.2012 , 07:51 AM | #451
Quote: Originally Posted by Big-Boss_V View Post
the fact they updated us, even with that message makes me very, very, happy. Thank-you Bioware, at least i can sleep knowing you guys are doing something about this.
Wow... So they Aknowledge the problem after 4 days, and you say thank you?

Sure it's nice to finally have an update, but don't thank them untill they actually DO something.

kasmsa
11.19.2012 , 08:21 AM | #452
Day 4, still can't buy any packs and haven't had any more luck than those 3 packs that sneakily succeeded amid ,y hundreds of failures

Grimmoir
11.19.2012 , 08:48 AM | #453
I have now been unable to purchase coins since the very first day the Cartel Store went live. I've been sitting on $80 for more coins and to be honest I'm starting to think that money may be better spent elsewhere. Its too bad because I had a blast gambling for the Overseer's Throne and wanted to try for it again. I have tried multiple cards, paypal, clearing the browser cache (and several different browsers) all with no effect.

There are other companies out there that would definitely have no problem taking my money, and that would not wait four days now to fix a payment issue......

-Grim

Asharic
11.19.2012 , 08:49 AM | #454
I've been trying for days with no success. My first fear is that all the multiple attempts will somehow suddenly go through and clear out my bank account...

Also, I've tried all the recommended fixes:

-Another browser= Nope.
-Clear cache/cookies= Zip.
-Try Paypal or another payment means= Zilch.

My next monthly subscription payment to your company= NADA.

Thank's for another Pro job....I'm done.

Zell
Asharic Zell,
Ashla Legion "Fear none, Respect all."

http://ashlalegion.forumotion.com/

Kampori
11.19.2012 , 09:28 AM | #455
Aaaaand... nothing. Yay
This Is Not Here

Assassin l Marauder l Sniper l Mercenary l Sorcerer l Operative l Juggernaut ll Sith Empire
Scoundrel l Sentinel l Shadow l Gunslinger l Commando ll Galactic Republic
@55. C.E.
The Glyndŵr Legacy. Server: Nightmare Lands (The Red Eclipse EU)

NethellStone
11.19.2012 , 10:00 AM | #456
Hum, strange. My monthly subscription paid itself november 17. Even if, with the same payment method, i still can't purchase CC since november 16. Because I got my 500 complimentary CC coins in time, with no troubles. What a pretty strange situation.

It's bad, i must say, but... i can play, all night if I want. So it gives me something to do while waiting. There is nothing in CC market that i absolutly need to play. Go! Go! BW! Your' * cought cought * the bests!

fvapres
11.19.2012 , 10:11 AM | #457
My problem isn't that they wouldn't take my money...its that my ledger page says 420CC at the top, but 2820 in the actual ledger, the difference between being the 2400 I bought and paid for, the Ledger says I should have, but the top part and in-game are missing what I bought. As a test, I added the security key from my android and received the 100CC for activating that, but still have yet to get my 2400CC I paid for and have already had the money withdrawn from my bank account.

Harsisus
11.19.2012 , 10:31 AM | #458
I'm getting more and more towards the point of opening tickets with blatant insults, and nothing else in them, the longer this goes on.

How ret'rded can you be to ignore your customers like this? It's like they're digging their own grave. Slowly.

ix-Ruin-xi
11.19.2012 , 10:51 AM | #459
I really don't think bioware cares.. they just keep giving the same automated, outgoing/upbeat responses.. meanwhile it's Monday now and I still don't see any changes.
What gives, BW? You've ruined it, or should I say, allowed it to be ruined, for a lot of us long-time loyal customers who were ready to spring into action as soon as the patch dropped.. and the now the actual launch of the Cartel Market and 1.5 has been a HUGE letdown.

I'm just really frustrated about something I have really been looking forward to since it dropped on the PTS.

Marunette
11.19.2012 , 11:41 AM | #460
And we're back on the second page. Bump. Get the billing system fixed so we can buy our Cartel Coins, pretty please! We've been waiting so long that a speedy recovery or a bonus for our trouble would really hit the spot... Otherwise it will seem as though we're just wasting money on people who don't care. =/

Come on, EA and BioWare... give us some good service this time?
Sith Lady of the Sneers.
Cross the streams at your own risk.