Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HammersteinSW
11.18.2012 , 03:34 PM | #391
Guys, traing to call them on a sunday is kinda futile. Sit back, relax, grab a beer and spend the money on something else, buy yourself some nice computer hardware or an account to some other mmo.

They obviously do not care and you are only hurting yourself by wasting a sunday on the phone to get an underpaid intern who then has to listen to your rant. The guys who are guilty are the devs and programmers and you don't get to talk to them.

ix-Ruin-xi
11.18.2012 , 03:43 PM | #392
Quote: Originally Posted by HammersteinSW View Post
Guys, traing to call them on a sunday is kinda futile. Sit back, relax, grab a beer and spend the money on something else, buy yourself some nice computer hardware or an account to some other mmo.

They obviously do not care and you are only hurting yourself by wasting a sunday on the phone to get an underpaid intern who then has to listen to your rant. The guys who are guilty are the devs and programmers and you don't get to talk to them.
This. Do it.

devlovE
11.18.2012 , 03:44 PM | #393
Quote: Originally Posted by ix-Ruin-xi View Post
This. Do it.
But I ran out of beer and patience yesterday...

Asharic
11.18.2012 , 03:45 PM | #394
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthZexonos View Post
Hopefully after this maintenance we'll be able to buy them i just hope it isnt charging us for it.
This is my fear too as it happened to me before in another MMO.
Asharic Zell,
Ashla Legion "Fear none, Respect all."

http://ashlalegion.forumotion.com/

Asharic
11.18.2012 , 03:45 PM | #395
[QUOTE=iGuys, traing to call them on a sunday is kinda futile. Sit back, relax, grab a beer and spend the money on something else, buy yourself some nice computer hardware or an account to some other mmo.

They obviously do not care and you are only hurting yourself by wasting a sunday on the phone to get an underpaid intern who then has to listen to your rant. The guys who are guilty are the devs and programmers and you don't get to talk to them. .[/QUOTE]

Awesome post.
Asharic Zell,
Ashla Legion "Fear none, Respect all."

http://ashlalegion.forumotion.com/

TheGuyWhoDoes
11.18.2012 , 03:59 PM | #396
If they at least would RESPOND then we'd know they're actually trying to do something about it.
Urtuson - LVL. 55 Marauder
Revvemup - LVL. 55 Powertech
Achelan - LVL. 55 Operative
Hunatta - LVL 55 Mercenary

sarazoul
11.18.2012 , 04:15 PM | #397
Quote: Originally Posted by TheGuyWhoDoes View Post
If they at least would RESPOND then we'd know they're actually trying to do something about it.
They're not responding because they are not here! They are not here because they took the week-end off.

You'll see a response and hopefully a fix on Monday.

jasoncollins
11.18.2012 , 04:18 PM | #398
i am sure they are working on a fix after all they are missing out on real money and we all know how much EA loves there money
10% love for the real world
90% hate for the real world

sarazoul
11.18.2012 , 04:31 PM | #400
Quote: Originally Posted by jasoncollins View Post
i am sure they are working on a fix after all they are missing out on real money and we all know how much EA loves there money
I am sure they aren't. They won't do anything untill monday.