Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

devlovE
11.18.2012 , 02:07 PM | #381
Shabump

Mcurt
11.18.2012 , 02:16 PM | #382
3 hours on the phone and counting, if it hits 5 im ebaying my account....
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

TheGuyWhoDoes
11.18.2012 , 02:41 PM | #383
bump.

devlovE
11.18.2012 , 02:50 PM | #384
Ok guys I just got off the phone with the "Stage 2" support team and I have been pushed onto the "Stage 3" team.

The word they gave me was that subscribers have a purchase limit that lasts 48 hours, non-subscribers have a limit of 72 hours. Seeing as I'm subscribed and it has been over 72 hours between now and my last purchase I have been moved onto the higher support team.

Im hoping to get some real info about this problem and I will pass it down to you as it comes in.

Wish me some luck.

Marunette
11.18.2012 , 02:57 PM | #385
Quote: Originally Posted by devlovE View Post
Ok guys I just got off the phone with the "Stage 2" support team and I have been pushed onto the "Stage 3" team.

The word they gave me was that subscribers have a purchase limit that lasts 48 hours, non-subscribers have a limit of 72 hours. Seeing as I'm subscribed and it has been over 72 hours between now and my last purchase I have been moved onto the higher support team.

Im hoping to get some real info about this problem and I will pass it down to you as it comes in.

Wish me some luck.
That's just utterly bull manure about the subscriber purchase limit. It has been 3 days now, for me, since I could buy any. That's far longer than 48 hours. And I'm a subscriber. Besides, I couldn't have been anywhere close to the limit with the small bundles I bought. I'm hoping someone will investigate it tomorrow.
Sith Lady of the Sneers.
Cross the streams at your own risk.

devlovE
11.18.2012 , 02:59 PM | #386
Quote: Originally Posted by Marunette View Post
That's just utterly bull manure about the subscriber purchase limit. It has been 3 days now, for me, since I could buy any. That's far longer than 48 hours. And I'm a subscriber. Besides, I couldn't have been anywhere close to the limit with the small bundles I bought. I'm hoping someone will investigate it tomorrow.
We are in the same boat brother ( maybe I should have said sister eh? ) ... hoping this "Stage 3" support team can actually tell me what the problem is. Personally I think they are saying this 48-72 hour stuff to try and fend us off until Monday. The sad news is the support team has no contact with forum mods so it's impossible for them to relay any information.

HammersteinSW
11.18.2012 , 03:10 PM | #387
I think their billing system is screwed and that all the failed attempts when getting the General Error might reset the waiting timer when making a purchase.

devlovE
11.18.2012 , 03:11 PM | #388
Quote: Originally Posted by HammersteinSW View Post
I think their billing system is screwed and that all the failed attempts when getting the General Error might reset the waiting timer when making a purchase.
I was thinking this too but some people have been able to make purchases after spamming the buy CC button for hours on end.

trelinax
11.18.2012 , 03:15 PM | #389
Still nothing, no coins, no reply from CS and bioware in general, it's farcical
"Weakling! You will never reach your potential if you falter at the slightest obstacle. Beyond that wall lies your destiny. Beyond that wall lies the full power of the dark side. If you do not have the strength to reach it, then you do not deserve to become a Sith sorcerer!

devlovE
11.18.2012 , 03:32 PM | #390
Quote: Originally Posted by trelinax View Post
Still nothing, no coins, no reply from CS and bioware in general, it's farcical
Farcical.... I'm going to borrow this word once someone finally picks up the phone.