Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Deimosion
11.17.2012 , 06:47 PM | #301
I just bought some. No errors.

MidichIorian
11.17.2012 , 07:04 PM | #302
Quote: Originally Posted by Deimosion View Post
Lucky. It didnt work for me but I have been able to get one in between errors earlier.
I thought for a minute that they had corrected the issue somehow because I recieved a security certificate in my browser that I can't remember seeing before.

shadowhax
11.17.2012 , 07:05 PM | #303
ugh so close I was able to atleast re-add my CC this time.

Osryri
11.17.2012 , 07:14 PM | #304
Its certain accounts that are affected by this

nkarabats
11.17.2012 , 07:35 PM | #305
got it working for me. Awesomesauce.

Like someone said, this truly doesnt effect the game other then allow a few people to beable to hit the GTN with items first and spike prices. Its just a frustrating issue when you want to get some cool items and cant lol.
Medically Retired Sith Warrior

JamieKirby
11.17.2012 , 07:40 PM | #306
I am surprised this is still not working, i mean, this part gets them money, companies tend to magically fix things like this with ease and take a long time to fix things that doesn't get them money....not insulting bioware, i mean companies in general.

TheHamFalls
11.17.2012 , 07:41 PM | #307
I finally got it to work using PayPal.

I was having all the problems of other people; couldn't use the card on file, couldn't use other cards, etc. etc. etc. I had a PayPal account that I hadn't used in forever, but I logged back in and it worked perfectly.

Cartel Coins confirmed added to my account. For those of you still trying to buy CC's, PayPal is easy to setup and free to use. Its an option for those of you itching to buy some stuff.

kmildh
11.17.2012 , 07:47 PM | #308
Yeah, I dunno what's up, 31 pages in and there haven't been a single response from staff in quite some time, I am still having the same issue as plenty others do. I along many other Players would most certainly appreciate a reply, Bioware.

And I use a fairly new paypal account without luck.

TheGuyWhoDoes
11.17.2012 , 08:02 PM | #309
This is probably going to end up having people call Bioware and asking them over the phone. This is rediculous

HammersteinSW
11.17.2012 , 08:07 PM | #310
Strange things happening: if you check my previous posts you will see that I'm in the same boat as you - except for a few flukes when it suddenly worked for 1 or 2 times and then immediately giving me the error again.

Anyway - I just managed to buy 4x35 packs by using Sofort-Banking (instead of my credit card or Paypal) and a cleared out version of the Comodo Dragon browser. No idea why this worked.