Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

djbobal
11.17.2012 , 03:26 PM | #281
All this talk about how TOR is struggling and i can finally see why people unsub. its not about not beiing able to buy Cartel Coins anymore its about Customer Service giving us pathetic excuses as to why they cant refund our CCs or ignoring us hoping we will go away let them enjoy their weekend

sarazoul
11.17.2012 , 03:28 PM | #282
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Just out of curiosity, what exactly do you expect at this point? Do you expect them to update with "still no solution" every ten minutes to make sure that you know that they are working on it? It reminds me a lot of my on job and how *********** annoying it is to have three people hanging over my shoulder when I'm trying to fix something. It is not speeding up the process. Notice how they are respinding to other issues, doesnt that suggest that they are present but that there's nothing els to add on this topic at this point? It's not like they want things to not work. You are saving money while they are losing money.

Someone who would like to buy coins too but is trying to implement some logic.

P.S. And again, the market isnt in the sellers favor at this point so you're not missing out much. Buy stuff while they're cheap instead.
There not even going to update anything silly. They are not here. Left us with that broken patch untill monday. They are not working on it. Tust me. They just don't give a s**** untill monday.

nkarabats
11.17.2012 , 03:52 PM | #283
I agree. Companies like this should always have a weekend crew. I am not sure way they don't.
Medically Retired Sith Warrior

Marunette
11.17.2012 , 03:53 PM | #284
Quote: Originally Posted by sarazoul View Post
There not even going to update anything silly. They are not here. Left us with that broken patch untill monday. They are not working on it. Tust me. They just don't give a s**** untill monday.
We don't know that they aren't investigating the issue like they said - but what if they really don't have the manpower and resources until Monday? Badmouthing isn't going to help. We're running out of patience, yes. We're anxious, yes. We're like kids who don't want to wait even one more day until Christmas morning.
Sith Lady of the Sneers.
Cross the streams at your own risk.

sarazoul
11.17.2012 , 03:57 PM | #285
Quote: Originally Posted by Marunette View Post
We don't know that they aren't investigating the issue like they said - but what if they really don't have the manpower and resources until Monday? Badmouthing isn't going to help. We're running out of patience, yes. We're anxious, yes. We're like kids who don't want to wait even one more day until Christmas morning.
Whatever man... This game is loosing more and more players... Sure we're just kids and we cry for no reason... Whatever...

This patch was suppose to be TOR's redemption. Sure let them enjoy their week-end, meanwhile all the guys who were ready to give the game an other shot will be back on GW2 or WoW.

sarazoul
11.17.2012 , 04:02 PM | #286
But you right i am tired and frustrated.

I give up on this game so many time. Wait for a patch. Come back, only to find out that :

1) Some of the bugs that were reported since day 1 are still in the game

2) The patch brings a new set of problems... again!

What amazes in this game is to see bugs like Kira's light saber being "on" while it is on her belt. Agreed, not a crucial problem. But it will be almost a YEAR since that was reported for the first time. Sure all MMo's come with bugs. But never ever i seen bugs that are almost a year old. It honestly feels like the dev don't give a damn anymore.

tennanthyx
11.17.2012 , 04:08 PM | #287
Everyone ready to be pissed GTN someones selling chair for 6 million

a chair i cant even try to get

nkarabats
11.17.2012 , 04:35 PM | #288
i made some good credits from teh things that I did get.

That being said, this patch should have been done on a tuesday. They would have had the rest of the week to workout the bugs.
Medically Retired Sith Warrior

Shane_Novus
11.17.2012 , 05:07 PM | #289
I just wanna buy some cartel coins. Is that so much to ask? T_T

Khamil
11.17.2012 , 05:15 PM | #290
Quote: Originally Posted by nkarabats View Post
I agree. Companies like this should always have a weekend crew. I am not sure way they don't.
Seems you are right. I will remind you that they sent alot of people packing after 1.2 or so, the dev team is not the same size as what made this game initially now.