Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

sarazoul
11.17.2012 , 02:40 PM | #271
Ok so, i deleted my credit card. And tried to add it again to see if it works.

The results:

....ROLLING DRUMS!

"We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one."

So now my credit card is black listed ?

F****** YOU!!!!!

Kroffe
11.17.2012 , 02:44 PM | #272
Quote: Originally Posted by sarazoul View Post
Ok so, i deleted my credit card. And tried to add it again to see if it works.

The results:

....ROLLING DRUMS!

"We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one."

So now my credit card is black listed ?

F****** YOU!!!!!

i hope not that everyones card that got the wonderful GENERAL ERROR text have been blacklisted

trelinax
11.17.2012 , 02:47 PM | #273
I am officially Irate I deleted existing card info and tried to re-enter only for it to come up saying that it cannot make transactions to the card anymore, ARE YOU F*****G KIDDING ME, I will not phone customer service again and I have already submitted countless mails to CS, please get this sorted before I explode, totally amateur running of a service.
"Weakling! You will never reach your potential if you falter at the slightest obstacle. Beyond that wall lies your destiny. Beyond that wall lies the full power of the dark side. If you do not have the strength to reach it, then you do not deserve to become a Sith sorcerer!

djbobal
11.17.2012 , 02:54 PM | #274
this has been going on for a whole day customer service needs to get to work

sarazoul
11.17.2012 , 02:54 PM | #275
Seriously... WHO EVER DESIGNED THAT PAYMENT SYSTEM?

FIRE HIM! FIRE THAT

The cartel coins are one thing. But BLACKLISTING my cc because i removed it and add it again?

WHAT THE F******K BW!!!!!!!!

sarazoul
11.17.2012 , 02:59 PM | #276
Ok sorry i had to get my frustration out... feeling better now

nkarabats
11.17.2012 , 03:07 PM | #277
this is grand... not really

my Black Friday money was going to go to Cartel Coins, but now not so sure.

I wonder if they will have a meeting showing how much money they lost over the weekend due to this error?
Medically Retired Sith Warrior

MidichIorian
11.17.2012 , 03:13 PM | #278
On a positive note, the GTN is flooded so with a few in-game credits you're able to simply handpick your items instead.

I believe I have found my "cartel coins for in-game credits" niche and it's way better than having to rely on a pack to drop something valuable.

sarazoul
11.17.2012 , 03:15 PM | #279
Quote: Originally Posted by nkarabats View Post
this is grand... not really

my Black Friday money was going to go to Cartel Coins, but now not so sure.

I wonder if they will have a meeting showing how much money they lost over the weekend due to this error?
lol Money?

Not only Money, players... How... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... HOW? How do you expect a player to react to this?

No communication, nothing. Just dead and empty silence untill monday.... How can a game that is already loosing so many customers afford to take the week-end off in such a scenario? HOW?

Jesus christ BW... What happened to you guys since EA bought you?

MidichIorian
11.17.2012 , 03:24 PM | #280
Just out of curiosity, what exactly do you expect at this point? Do you expect them to update with "still no solution" every ten minutes to make sure that you know that they are working on it? It reminds me a lot of my on job and how *********** annoying it is to have three people hanging over my shoulder when I'm trying to fix something. It is not speeding up the process. Notice how they are responding to other issues, doesnt that suggest that they are present but that there's nothing els to add on this topic at this point? It's not like they want things to not work. You are saving money while they are losing money.

Someone who would like to buy coins too but is trying to implement some logic.

P.S. And again, the market isnt in the sellers favor at this point so you're not missing out much. Buy stuff while they're cheap instead.