Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Peri
11.17.2012 , 08:10 AM | #241
Problem is, obviously they dont give a **** about this glitch...

canshep
11.17.2012 , 09:06 AM | #242
STILL not working. I want to give you money, Bioware. Please take my money..

shadowhax
11.17.2012 , 09:32 AM | #243
Isn't working here either.... this is the only day I get off during the week to enjoy any games and I cant purchase any cartel coins now, and it wont even let me purchase a subscription! same exact error.

trelinax
11.17.2012 , 09:33 AM | #244
Been trying since launch of 1.5 and nothing, this is an absolute joke, I am going to unsub as you have made this unplayable to me because of this.
"Weakling! You will never reach your potential if you falter at the slightest obstacle. Beyond that wall lies your destiny. Beyond that wall lies the full power of the dark side. If you do not have the strength to reach it, then you do not deserve to become a Sith sorcerer!

Kreaus
11.17.2012 , 09:54 AM | #245
Been with this game since launch , this is the straw that broke the camel's back. im done dealing with this broken game and broken company.peace

LordDwyer
11.17.2012 , 09:58 AM | #246
Really let us down this time. Shame...
Not really evil... just very grumpy.

HammersteinSW
11.17.2012 , 10:14 AM | #247
Managed to buy 5500 points about 1 hour ago. And now I get the error again. Who tested this ? Who programmed this ? This is a broken mess.

To pronounce it in EA terms so that the suits in management understand it:
We want to GIVE you MONEY but your broken billing won't let us.
You are LOSING MONEY because of that.
Fix it !!

Marunette
11.17.2012 , 10:23 AM | #248
... what Hammerstein said. How many have already cancelled subscriptions or their accounts because they can't get at what so tantalizingly is dangled in front of them?

I came back as subscriber to gain access to easier unlocks and so forth, and planned to KEEP on paying subscription money, but if this issue is not dealt with I will leave the game for the second - and final - time, I think. It's just so frustrating to keep looking for update and see it's still the same. I got a response to a ticket that I should call them - and I don't want to pay a ridiculous fee to call an international number that has an hour-and-a-half queue potential.
Sith Lady of the Sneers.
Cross the streams at your own risk.

sarazoul
11.17.2012 , 10:49 AM | #249
Still nothing.

Seriously BW,

I understand you guys want to enjoy your weekend. And usually i would agree. But not this time.

For weeks, you have been teasing us with the new Cartel store. Presenting it as a big deal, something that would turn the tides for the game. This isn't some minor quest bug...

This is one... If not... the most important feature of 1.5. You got old players who gave up on the game once, and took the effort on giving you an other chance on this one!

And now... on this very important moment... You take your weekend to chill out and leave us with a broken tool? This is serious sh***. Take responsiblity, call your wives and explain that if you don't fix this you might screw up your last chance to save this game.

But no... You're back in your yard enjoying a nice cold beer now.

You have time to make dumb presentation videos about the thing, but fixing a simple error message problem is to much for you to handle? Seriously?

Shame on you BW. You deserve your failure. You're lucky to have the SW lore to save your ***. Honestly, if it wasn't for SW, i would not be here anymore. That's the only thing that keeps me in this game.

trelinax
11.17.2012 , 11:06 AM | #250
This is a joke bw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get you s**t sorted please.
"Weakling! You will never reach your potential if you falter at the slightest obstacle. Beyond that wall lies your destiny. Beyond that wall lies the full power of the dark side. If you do not have the strength to reach it, then you do not deserve to become a Sith sorcerer!