Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Soogz
11.16.2012 , 03:36 AM | #11
been happening to me as well for about 4 hours.

jarshr
11.16.2012 , 03:37 AM | #12
able to buy all day, now same thing outa nowhere since maint. How can bioware break stuff every patch, its over the top rubbish now

AK_Twilight
11.16.2012 , 03:42 AM | #13
*********** bioware and *********** EA

Beruthien
11.16.2012 , 03:50 AM | #14 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings all,

Thank you for your reports regarding this!

Just to rule out any browser related issue could you please clear your browsers cookies and cache and then try again. If the issue still remains, please try another internet browser.

Please let us know if the issue continues after this.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

MutleysRevenge
11.16.2012 , 03:55 AM | #15
Does not work in a different browser or with cookies/cashe cleared
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
/0

Count_Mario
11.16.2012 , 04:06 AM | #16
Tried that too, no difference

jarshr
11.16.2012 , 04:10 AM | #17
yep cookies cleared and new browser, same thing, error, also cant even set up a new credit card OR subscription, as it bugs out or simply doesn't show an option to even subscribe!

AK_Twilight
11.16.2012 , 04:17 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by jarshr View Post
yep cookies cleared and new browser, same thing, error, also cant even set up a new credit card OR subscription, as it bugs out or simply doesn't show an option to even subscribe!
The same. Tryed to add new card and subscribe and cant do that. So its realy a big problem bioware. :-)soon i will not play cause i will not be able to pay :-) and please add paypal link for Russians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MutleysRevenge
11.16.2012 , 04:20 AM | #19
I was able to change payment method to paypal but still no effect.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
/0

DiStudios
11.16.2012 , 04:28 AM | #20
*Update*

I did as suggested by CS last night and still had the same problem - erase cookies/try another browser etc

However I have just tried a micro-transaction this morning, post patch and it has gone through successfully , perhaps everyone else who has been having issues will be now be able to purchase as normal :-)

Regards,

DiStudios