Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AcidicAmber
01.09.2013 , 01:07 PM | #1911
About 2 months for me too :/

Imovane
01.09.2013 , 01:23 PM | #1912
Well, I have no idea what changed or happened but suddenly I was able to renew my sub AND buy coins.

My credit card out of the blue "stopped working" as a payment method 1.5 months ago. Same problem and error code as you guys had. After 2 failed calls to utterly useless CS where I had to wait for hours only to have my calls dropped I said eff it. Let my sub run out and didn't think much more about it. I've followed this thread ever since, hoping for some kind of fix, but then just now decided to try again and suddely everything works.

It's all very strange. I wish they'd stop ignoring the problem and actually admit there's something wrong. I also wish they had a functioning CS. I feel for you guys, I may just play my 30 days and then cancel again. I really don't want to contribute to a company that treats their customers this way. There's no excuse. None at all.

Hachirowan
01.09.2013 , 01:25 PM | #1913
Quote: Originally Posted by rmzeyzein View Post
Yes, so many people have lost their cartel coins today, and items from the market that they have bought (my experience occurred during rollback of Harbinger due to the overwhelming amount of bugs) - phone support will not do anything for you either. I was told to file a ticket after spending about 1-1.5 hours with them on the phone today.

There are several threads about it, if you plunge through the pages and pages of support issues going on. I would say that calling is likely a waste of time at the very moment. It didn't do me any good - still no money back, no coins, no items and ... well, today is the day that SWTOR should really re-evaluate their customer service practices.

Today is the day that SWTOR has caused quite a mess and lets see how they handle it. If it is at all like their handling of previous problems, well... SWTOR will have some real complaints coming in with a little government seal in the top left hand corner.
Seriously, they told you to submit a ticket for this error?! I did that First and was then told to call in as the billing department can help me, but it has to be over the phone... WOW, there's some Great communucation going on within BW.

Even when I called, I never got any help. One person said I should call back later as their level 2 support was not in yet ( I was told to call back around 2 am my time). Gave up on buying cartel coins, NU2001 error. I was able to buy the expansion though.
Imperial Ground Forces

Nigredo
01.09.2013 , 02:41 PM | #1914
well at least someone has gotten their accounted fixed, I'm still waiting i now have both EA and Bioware to deal with i highly doubt they are going to be able to fix it in time for me to even care anymore if my sub runs out it runs out that this point Customer Disservice at its finest...

firestarter
01.09.2013 , 03:07 PM | #1915
Quote: Originally Posted by Imovane View Post
Well, I have no idea what changed or happened but suddenly I was able to renew my sub AND buy coins.

My credit card out of the blue "stopped working" as a payment method 1.5 months ago. Same problem and error code as you guys had. After 2 failed calls to utterly useless CS where I had to wait for hours only to have my calls dropped I said eff it. Let my sub run out and didn't think much more about it. I've followed this thread ever since, hoping for some kind of fix, but then just now decided to try again and suddely everything works.

It's all very strange. I wish they'd stop ignoring the problem and actually admit there's something wrong. I also wish they had a functioning CS. I feel for you guys, I may just play my 30 days and then cancel again. I really don't want to contribute to a company that treats their customers this way. There's no excuse. None at all.

Yeah happened to ke too. Worked 2 days out of the blue. Then I got the error again although I
only bought very little so I dont come over the limit....whatever it is.
So yeah one month lockout then 2 days ok and now almost one month lockout again.

Think Ill also start writing to PC Gamer and other sites. This is just so ridiculous that nobody ever came hare and talked to us. The drones I dont count sry. Your posts contained only crap sorry.

Nigredo
01.09.2013 , 03:56 PM | #1916
same old bump to keep the fight alive, still looking for answers

Darth_Exar
01.09.2013 , 04:53 PM | #1917
Ok so now I have to wait two weeks (more like a month or hec no reply at all) for someone from a 'Higher department' to investigate the email I sent them...yippydodar!
Quote: Originally Posted by athenaprime View Post
But at least there's Mako. Nice, normal Mako. All six of her.
"So this is how Liberty dies....With thunderous applause."

Nigredo
01.09.2013 , 06:07 PM | #1918
fun fun fun

Saraku
01.09.2013 , 06:40 PM | #1919
lol. so after over a month of not being able to get coins and having bioware/ea effectively steal $20 out of my account (still waiting for those coins/refund/reply/acknowledgement guys!) i was actually able to buy coins yesterday.

bought myself a few to check out the new packs (i'm a fool for doing so i know, but like most other posters on this forum i am a little addicted) and i get an email saying 'I have unlocked additional features and that i am now a preferred status player'.

Yay! if not for the fact that i have been a subscriber since day one /facepalm

i have taken to posting on walls and forums of anything bioware/ea are involved in about their shocking customer service just so they might sit up and notice at the bad publicity and i advise others to do the same. pretty pathetic but its about the only option left to players who cant even get someone to speak to them........

aSpitefullRetort
01.09.2013 , 07:24 PM | #1920
Ugh tried calling them last night, problem was escalated with a reference number and a "call back in 30 mins" called back quoted reference number, put on hold for five minutes and then disconnected.......great.

Might start a new guild "NU2001" any takers?