Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

rmzeyzein
01.08.2013 , 09:51 PM | #1901
Yes, so many people have lost their cartel coins today, and items from the market that they have bought (my experience occurred during rollback of Harbinger due to the overwhelming amount of bugs) - phone support will not do anything for you either. I was told to file a ticket after spending about 1-1.5 hours with them on the phone today.

There are several threads about it, if you plunge through the pages and pages of support issues going on. I would say that calling is likely a waste of time at the very moment. It didn't do me any good - still no money back, no coins, no items and ... well, today is the day that SWTOR should really re-evaluate their customer service practices.

Today is the day that SWTOR has caused quite a mess and lets see how they handle it. If it is at all like their handling of previous problems, well... SWTOR will have some real complaints coming in with a little government seal in the top left hand corner.
Rmzey Zein Company - Dreamgate Design & Multimedia - RZC 1

TheKingsVillian
01.08.2013 , 09:55 PM | #1902
My rage is really starting to boil, and there is an EA office in my city.
Very tempted to go down and give them hell.

Darth_Exar
01.08.2013 , 10:18 PM | #1903
4 or 5th post now...still not resolved (week 3 for me I think). Just sent an email to EA customer support...we shall see what happens.

Im not really willing to send my ID (because I think its outrageous that a customer has to go out of their way to fix THEIR issue...if I answer my security questions right that should be enough.) If the issue is still not resolved after going to EA...well...I wont be renewing my sub (Mainly because I cant!)

Lack of respect, lack of response, lack of indictaion that this restriction was in place and the lack of communication by EA/BW is really beginning to pull the final straw for me.Your game is loosing out on money here (sub/cartel coins/expansion), I would have thought this issue would have atleast been posted with a comment by Bioware every week that it was being looked into. It really feels to me that you just dont give a damn about this game anymore and you're just milking what remains of it. All of this because of a stupid security measure that wont even work in the first place cus the scammers can just go and create a new account! Get your act together !
"So this is how Liberty dies....With thunderous applause."

Nigredo
01.09.2013 , 12:33 AM | #1904
bumping this back up cause i feel the need to... honestly going on how many days is there anyone at home at Bio ware or their lack of a answer good enough... oh that's right were just paying customers ... we don't rate as high as potential victims...
Llofnod dileu o ganlyniad i cymedrolwyr facist

Nigredo
01.09.2013 , 12:38 AM | #1905
Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your on-going patience regarding the issues you are experiencing with cartel coin purchases. We have updated the Cartel Coins FAQ and will continue to do so as soon as we have more information available.

Thank you.
hard to believe the last staff canned response was almost 30 days ago...

Darth_Exar
01.09.2013 , 05:06 AM | #1906
Ughhhh...I am really getting tired of this...Well got my email back from EA....it went something like this :

'I understand that you are getting error (nu2001) on Cartel Coins purchase. Please send me information mentioned below to investigate:

Listed details of FUT:
Club Name
Number of Players
Number of Rare Players
Number of Staff'

I SENT YOU THIS FOR SWTOR NOT BLOOMING FIFA ! I DONT EVEN PLAY FIFA !
"So this is how Liberty dies....With thunderous applause."

TheKingsVillian
01.09.2013 , 05:08 AM | #1907
Bump

firestarter
01.09.2013 , 08:14 AM | #1908
I cant buy coins for 2 month now. Itīs so sad that it starts to get funny.
Itīs acually unbelievable how a company wants to run a game like this.
This is such an incompetence i have never ever seen from a gamecompany since I started playing with my NES in 1990.

Now if you BW ever want to make money from me again then:

YOU CALL ME

And not the other way round. Write me a mail and ill tell you my skypename and the time i can be called.
Do that and Ill gladly buy coins again.
No way Ill call you - ever.
The Red Eclipse

Tribbles- Assault Commando

Nigredo
01.09.2013 , 09:55 AM | #1909
useless post to bump this back up... maybe someone from the monkey den will answer... it's not likely tho..

Nigredo
01.09.2013 , 11:00 AM | #1910
EA people still dumbfounded... Bio Ware even more so...