Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HurricaneHarte
01.08.2013 , 01:13 PM | #1891
Very boring now, my third post on this damn thread and nothings change.. Even after a damned Patch, when my sub runs out that's it, **** you Bioware and EA you could of had a great game but somehow you managed to piss everybody off so much most won't renew subs. Good job if that was your plan, lose as much money as possible. Going for a worldrecord or something?

Nigredo
01.08.2013 , 03:15 PM | #1892
bump to put this back on the map and not buried due to other crap

Wraiven
01.08.2013 , 03:43 PM | #1893
Still not fixed. Guess I won't be getting another character slot either. Fricken BS. Customer support can't help me either. They tell me to call back between 2 am and 7 am Eastern, I think not. Bioware and EA has really put themselves at the end of my patience.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

McLemore
01.08.2013 , 03:44 PM | #1894
Been locked out from this error since a few days after Cartel Market started. I'm not going to call cause I see the reports that 99 percent don't get there problem fixed. Have to go and buy game cards just to get my cartel fix. I will thank EA for teaching me a lesson though. I am spending way less then I would have if you had just fixed this problem. lol.
Bergen Colony Born and Bred

Wraiven
01.08.2013 , 04:46 PM | #1895
Fair warning, might want to shut up about it, guys. Apparently they want us to keep our mouths shut. I made a thread in General to make awareness to those not yet affected by it, and guess what....well, let's just say I can't talk about it, because if I do tell you what happened, I can be banned from these forums. How cute, Bioware. Real cute. Way to shut us up.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

BINCAT
01.08.2013 , 04:51 PM | #1896
And lo there was a delivered to community a new patch. Well a real suprise to see the ongoing FIASCO with the Nu2001,(or should that be FU2001), error code.

All we ask is you at least acknowledge on your blimming site that there is a problem instead of burying it]

Way to go. I'm going away. To secret world. Bye.

Vobet
01.08.2013 , 06:15 PM | #1897
Same as all other...Cant buy coints.. briii

Nigredo
01.08.2013 , 08:14 PM | #1898
Day 15... no resolution... no response... no support... no other reason other than to bump this up

rmzeyzein
01.08.2013 , 08:31 PM | #1899
Quote: Originally Posted by grimroth View Post
i bought 5500 cartel coins 30min ago and i was gonna buy 5500 more and all i got was
"we're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one."
using e-card i can make as may as i damn like (they work once and can never be used again for those who don't know) and ive never had problems with it untill tonight
allso ive tryed to find out why i get that message and soo far ive found buggerall
the last thing i would do is buy cartel coins or use the cartel market until they get it sorted out! tons of people have lost cartel coins, have lost cartel items and all they get is a response saying "it should be credited back" or "submit a ticket so we can investigate" - you may be lucky enough to have it work - but who knows for how long and if it does glitch out on you, you will get to wait "patiently" with all of us that are still waiting for what they say "should" have already been corrected in your ledger. good luck on getting a ticket response! phone support is not any better, they will tell you to submit a ticket after waiting well over an hour on hold and explaining the situation to an agent that will note your concerns and refer you to the ticket system!
Rmzey Zein Company - Dreamgate Design & Multimedia - RZC 1

Saraku
01.08.2013 , 09:29 PM | #1900
buying cartel coins is fun and all but has anyone else had the reverse happen? I bought $20 worth of cc and they took my money but didnt give me the coins.

I have now had 3 tickets cancelled/closed and a bot reply saying that i need to phone account and billing which as i'm in australia isnt really an option as the numbers are really unreliable (cutting out, etc) and can be expensive. even if i skyped i would have to do it at 3 or 4 am and considering i was on hold for 2 hrs minimum on my last call i'm not willing to do it.

They dont seem to realise that not letting players spend money is one thing, but taking their money and not giving them anything for it is downright theft!

BW/EA just acknowledge it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we dont need a definitive answer or fix straight away (i know this stuff can take time to fix) but consistently ignoring the issue is losing you players on a daily basis

oh and i want my ACTUAL REAL money back goddammit!