Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kreto
01.06.2013 , 08:20 PM | #1861
I too can't buy any more coins, this problem started a few weeks ago right after the new blockade packs came out, I was able to buy coins on the first two days these new packs came out, but now it keeps on telling me a error occured please try again later.

Well Bioware it's been about 3 *********** weeks now and I use my paypal to pay for my sub each month, but for some odd reason it just will not work anymore for cartel coin purchases. I am starting to think that maybe Bioware wants me to keep my money, what a thoughtful company they must be.

Nigredo
01.06.2013 , 10:29 PM | #1862
ayup =)

Erfin
01.06.2013 , 11:16 PM | #1863
This problem has been fixed for me. I did send a copy of an ID so they know the card is mine. Also placed the last 4 digits of my CC, and my account's email. I made sure no other personal info was on the scan, just a an with my name. A day later I got an email saying I can purchase again, but before I did I emailed them back asking if the problem is fixed because I heard about people being locked out again after having the issue resolved. They said yes it's been fixed, gave it a try flat out dropped $280 still not blocked :x.

JamieKirby
01.07.2013 , 03:57 AM | #1864
Quote: Originally Posted by Erfin View Post
This problem has been fixed for me. I did send a copy of an ID so they know the card is mine. Also placed the last 4 digits of my CC, and my account's email. I made sure no other personal info was on the scan, just a an with my name. A day later I got an email saying I can purchase again, but before I did I emailed them back asking if the problem is fixed because I heard about people being locked out again after having the issue resolved. They said yes it's been fixed, gave it a try flat out dropped $280 still not blocked :x.
I shouldn't have to do any of that crap to get it working, if bioware want my money, they should just get the bloody thing working, cause i am getting sick and tired of this bull crap.

EDIT: 6 days remaining on my subscription time, if this crap isn't fixed in 5 days, i will NOT be renewing my sub and i love to buy those coins, so you will not only be losing out on 8.99, you will be losing like atleast 200 per month, because you refuse to sort out a problem that is on your freaking end.

FingeredJawa
01.07.2013 , 05:10 AM | #1865
I had this problem for a week and checked yesterday and now it works again, i didnt have to send anything in as it just fixed it self
Officer Fingered[ị▓ị]ΞΞΞΞ|▓|δ|█║████████████████OGC██████████████████

firestarter
01.07.2013 , 07:07 AM | #1866
Quote: Originally Posted by FingeredJawa View Post
I had this problem for a week and checked yesterday and now it works again, i didnt have to send anything in as it just fixed it self
Yeah had that too. Worked for 2 days now its broken again.

Oh well then STO gets my money. They have no problems accepting it.
Exiluminator - AP Powertech

The Red Eclipse

AfroSaxon
01.07.2013 , 08:34 AM | #1867
I spent all my Xmas gaming budget on steam sales, Swtor got diddly, it seems they can't hire a muppet who will get their payment gateway working??...a massive loss for you...no sweat off my nutsack...

jsmithh
01.07.2013 , 09:04 AM | #1868
well it worked for me, just tried today buying some coins with paypal after 2 weeks of ''please try later'' error message. didn't have to do anything, seems like i wasted 2 hrs over customer support for nothing last week......

xxFeridxx
01.07.2013 , 09:26 AM | #1869
still nothing for me. I bought the expansion and renewed the subscription, but the error nu2001 still appears for cartle coins..

Mister_Awesome
01.07.2013 , 10:41 AM | #1870
I just got off the phone with Customer Support. The easiest way I can encourage would be to call them via Skype, and use that handy headset you have for TS and wait. My wait was only 15 minutes and it took little over 5 to get it resolved.

You just go through a few "Press this number" to get to Account and Billing support then wait for an agent. He/she will ask you questions to verify you are the owner of the account like your Security Questions and then they'll simply proceed to give you access to purchase once again.

Quick and harmless, no more than 20 minutes it took me, then again I called at 11am EST. Hope that helps!
Lathia, Alemuna, Lathiana
The Shepherd Legacy
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"