Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ExtinctKeizer
01.05.2013 , 10:24 PM | #1851
This saddens me. I could go buy a game card but it's the principle of the matter. Fix the issue and take my money, I enjoy the game. If they expect me to continue to wait hours on hold just to be told to try again later or go buy a game card then I will take my money and go elsewhere. I hope this is resolved soon before my sub renewal is due and looks like I wont get the expansion in time for the 5 day head start

Wraiven
01.05.2013 , 10:58 PM | #1852
Same issue here. Contacted Customer Service via Phone, and not to my surprise, the lady I had spoken to about this was completely untrained on the matter. She "escalated" my report and asked that I call back at 2:00am Eastern. Meanwhile, I am unable to buy anything from the Cartel Market and if my Sub payment date gets here before they fix this, looks like my days are numbered in this game. Shame, I have been here since Beta, just to be forced (and yes, I mean forced) to quit the game due to an error on their end.

I contacted my Bank, and they say there is no reason my card should not be working and clearly is the problem of Bioware/EA and not my Bank. Not a happy customer one single bit. Looks like I will be forced to play some other game, or lose out on game time in this one...either way, it is the fault of EA/Bioware and I feel compensation is in order if this affects me further.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

JamieKirby
01.06.2013 , 01:35 AM | #1853
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
Same issue here. Contacted Customer Service via Phone, and not to my surprise, the lady I had spoken to about this was completely untrained on the matter. She "escalated" my report and asked that I call back at 2:00am Eastern. Meanwhile, I am unable to buy anything from the Cartel Market and if my Sub payment date gets here before they fix this, looks like my days are numbered in this game. Shame, I have been here since Beta, just to be forced (and yes, I mean forced) to quit the game due to an error on their end.

I contacted my Bank, and they say there is no reason my card should not be working and clearly is the problem of Bioware/EA and not my Bank. Not a happy customer one single bit. Looks like I will be forced to play some other game, or lose out on game time in this one...either way, it is the fault of EA/Bioware and I feel compensation is in order if this affects me further.
I don't see it happening to be honest, i mean, if they try to fix it, it means they actually have to do some work, i think they should have just stuck with normal RPGs, networking skills are not required and multiplayer tends to be severely overrated in these types of games.

SleepyyNet
01.06.2013 , 03:53 AM | #1854
Well well, Have been followin' this Thread for i wile now..

I have the same problems as you guys. Not been able to Buy anything from SWTOR now for over 2 months.
They have said to me to Remove and Add my Credit card to see if it works after that, but no.
Seem to be a Block in the Account.
Soo they said to me to Call them, i have now been trying to do that several times but i get an Automatic Message that say: The number im trying to call don't Exists, or something like that.

Soo now i have sent like 4-5 ticket's that im not Able to Call them.

And guess what they give in Response..!

SAME DAM (COPY/PLASTE) MESSAGE TO CALL THEM..!

I mean, ***!?
I'm sorry for my Language but now its too close to the Expantion Early Access* and my Last Subscription Days are comin' to an End. I have really started to consider to Give up on them.

Regards,
Sleepyy
Playing on The Red Eclipse.

---
Sleepyy.Net

Nigredo
01.06.2013 , 07:52 AM | #1855
As per daily Phone call...
Still a problem on EA side of billing...still no word from the rectal monkey's about when they are going to fix it.. so tired of yelling at the people not responsible but when you only have one outlet to voice your disdain for useless people..things happen.

Still would like to speak to someone who speaks English when i press one... not "Engrish"
Llofnod dileu o ganlyniad i cymedrolwyr facist

BadOrb
01.06.2013 , 11:00 AM | #1856
Does anyone know if it's possible for a friend to purchase the expansion via paypal ? I'm only asking this because my friend cannot purchase it with his card details ( which work for his 3 month recurring subscription ), So he will miss the pre order bonus but I can go round his place to buy it for him next saturday. I also realise that i cannot log into his account from my house as we tried that before when he wanted me to change his password for swtor. You see he's partially sighted so fiddly website transactions aren't his forte. Any information is welcome .

We could try changing his sub from 3 month to 1 month then pay with my paypal ? Does that sound good ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

ExtinctKeizer
01.06.2013 , 03:51 PM | #1857
Anyone able to get it to work? Waited 24 hours like I was told only to get the same damn error
Please fix this issue.

HurricaneHarte
01.06.2013 , 04:01 PM | #1858
Ok.. Bioware, the same card I used to get Cartel coins I removed and after trying to re-enter it ive been told I cannot. Im down to my LAST 4 cartel coins EA... You hear me? 4.... I'm a man without riches or money, I've lost all my friends and money and am now living in a mudhut on Taris and have absolutely NOTHING to live for! You better get this sorted, or else....

Grimroth
01.06.2013 , 04:12 PM | #1859
i bought 5500 cartel coins 30min ago and i was gonna buy 5500 more and all i got was
"We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one."
using E-card i can make as may as i damn like (they work once and can never be used again for those who don't know) and ive never had problems with it untill tonight :P
allso ive tryed to find out why i get that message and soo far ive found buggerall
₪₪₪₪▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

diesmiling
01.06.2013 , 08:09 PM | #1860
ok what is going on, stop telling me my card is the problem, you people charge my card for the sub every month, ive just purchased the expanion on the same card, but i still cannot buy cartell coins, this issue has been going on for weeks now FIX IT....