Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheKingsVillian
01.04.2013 , 12:49 AM | #1831
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo,

EA.....Bioware, are you there?????Paying customers with a major ongoing problem thats been known about for over two years.

YOU SHOULD BE SHUTDOWN!!!!!!
HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE BUSINESS BEHAVIOR. Shows the world we live in!! And why half the world is on the brink of ruin. Well done.

No wonder there was never a cartel coin system at launch,
YOU KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND YOU LET IT.

firestarter
01.04.2013 , 01:03 AM | #1832
I bet all other game companies laugh their arses off. I mean folks at EA and BW......dont you guys have any sort of manners and self respect?
How about a statement that this is being worked on hmmm?
And I mean a real statement and not a stupid copy and paste statement from one of your CS drones.
On Jan 18th its now 2 month that I cant buy coins ( had a short window of 2 days where i could buy).

I mean you cant really be that stupid and not trying to fix this. 2 month dudes, 2 month where you´re missing out money, cash, monedas, geld.

Oh wait....you can.
Erat demonstrandum.
Exiluminator - AP Powertech

The Red Eclipse

CartelCrimeLord
01.04.2013 , 01:09 AM | #1833
2 months this has been an ea problem for not months but in fact YEARS. which makes it even worse.

ruggaru
01.04.2013 , 01:12 AM | #1834
Lol, i guess without Muzyka and Zeschuk they realy can do nothing. I guess without them there is no Bioware we knew...

Still cant use my credit card, still no CC, still nothing. So far.

milehighclub
01.04.2013 , 03:58 AM | #1835
Hey EA / Bioware

I am so sick of your "support". I have send an email to pcgamer.com asking for investigation.
Maybe if they publish an article and start bugging you you will finally get your act together.
If you block my account I will raise awareness to other digital media.
I am sure more bad PR will be counter-productive, so lets try to solve the issue.

The digital payment system and the cartel coins are just an example.
It is about the principle that your support on this is pathetic.

Community, below is the email.

Hi PCGAMER

I would like to bring a topic to your attention that is ruining the current SWTOR Experience.

Please check this thread
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...55534&page=184

The digital purchase system is not working and EAs „support“ is non-existent.
I think the SWTOR community would be grateful if you could post this on your front page and contact EA / Bioware.

Sadly the awareness across the support is really low for this.

Some people are not able to make purchases since months.

It cannot be that a publisher complains about sinking subscriber numbers but on the other hand is fully responsible for a horrendous customer experience regarding digital purchases.

Best Regards
A member of the SWTOR Community

MrClarkson
01.04.2013 , 02:06 PM | #1836
Been unable to buy a subscription, pre order the expansion or buy cartel coins since November 22nd.

My 2 debit cards, 1 credit card, wifes debit card and paypal don't work. Can't even register them on the system as i've removed them.

Been using prepaid cards to keep my sub.

BUT CHECK THIS OUT.... Create a new free account and all the above cards work fine. I was able to register all of them, buy the expansion, set up a sub and get some cartel coins. Try it yourself.

Next person with the patience to phone them should point this out. No photo ID should be required for account verification, if EA/Bioware/Whoever are that concerned about security then the cards themselves would be blocked by the system.

If one was able to abuse your card to buy cartel coins they can simply create a new account once the block is in place and carry on.

Quite funny
Agramon - Juggernaut

Hachirowan
01.04.2013 , 02:45 PM | #1837
Quote: Originally Posted by MrClarkson View Post
Been unable to buy a subscription, pre order the expansion or buy cartel coins since November 22nd.

My 2 debit cards, 1 credit card, wifes debit card and paypal don't work. Can't even register them on the system as i've removed them.

Been using prepaid cards to keep my sub.

BUT CHECK THIS OUT.... Create a new free account and all the above cards work fine. I was able to register all of them, buy the expansion, set up a sub and get some cartel coins. Try it yourself.

Next person with the patience to phone them should point this out. No photo ID should be required for account verification, if EA/Bioware/Whoever are that concerned about security then the cards themselves would be blocked by the system.

If one was able to abuse your card to buy cartel coins they can simply create a new account once the block is in place and carry on.

Quite funny
I have tried to call in and gave up, but I think I will call them tonight and refer to your findings. The last couple times I have called I got the best excuses as to why I could not be helped. Both calls I made were an hour or more wait time;

Actual BW help desk person answered and stated: "Sorry, but we're upgrading our phone systems, please call back in a couple hours"
And the last time I called I got: "I'm sorry, but our level two and three techs are not available until 7pm GMT (which is like 2 am for me), please call back then to get more help"
Imperial Ground Forces

JuggernaughtVI
01.04.2013 , 04:26 PM | #1838
Quote: Originally Posted by Hachirowan View Post
After how long of having issues?
Just saw this now. It must have been a day or two at the most, fortunatly.

TheKingsVillian
01.05.2013 , 01:29 AM | #1839
This is important, dont let this topic fall to the 3rd page........................................BUMP

ProdigyVenom
01.05.2013 , 01:34 AM | #1840
Having same issues get this when I try and make a purchase. Youve experienced error code NU2001. This means there was either a problem processing your billing information or the transaction. If you continue to see this error please contact EA Help via the game-specific HELP link for assistance