Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

01.02.2013 , 11:26 PM | #1811
Quote: Originally Posted by La_Trix View Post
That doesn't make any sense at all. I'm sure it might work, one other person has posted confirming that it works, but why no announcement of this on EA's part? Why no referrals? Why the dropped calls and non-response from service tickets and service calls? They're flooded with calls of this nature, so why not have a canned response referring them?

Why can Origin's techie group do this, and not the group dedicated to this particular game?

It makes absolutely no sense.
Besides, I went to origin myself, and couldn't find their live help link. I did find a few topics that said that TOR wasn't supported on their site, though.

Copypasta from Origin's help center
it's not and if you try and confront EA about their mistakes they refer back to the rectal monkey who told you to call them in the first place.. this error not only affects my Cartel market on SWTOR but Lord of Ultima as well so now I'm double porked.

01.03.2013 , 01:57 AM | #1812
Can more people confirm if its working for them now?

Im am still getting the same errors as before,
even after the tip on how to delete your card or paypal details.

What gives me the bleeps is that i was able to start a new account and subscribe with no problems at all, but once i went to get cartel coins the error returned.
I was truly bewildered.
So in short i have three accounts that all cant buy cartel coins, but the funny thing is i was already having this problem with the other two but was able to sub and start a new account . LOL

01.03.2013 , 02:03 AM | #1813
No same fail error on both paypal and credit card for me.

01.03.2013 , 03:55 AM | #1814
Quote: Originally Posted by TheKingsVillian View Post
Can more people confirm if its working for them now?
Nope, still broken here. Still need to go to origin buy a code, then come here to insert the code to get 60 days rather than just get them here directly without having to go through Origin, I don't really want to have to go there.

I wouldn't even mind much if my payment method didn't support a subscription, if I could just buy time... and I'd like to get the option to buy a year at a time or so, maybe with benefits like the 6 month sub.

01.03.2013 , 04:23 AM | #1815
Still ****ed up here, so i guess i will be leaving and playing secret world or something.

01.03.2013 , 06:31 AM | #1816
this is just pathetic i cannot believe a company of this size has a problem with their online billing system, its a joke, and not a funny one, a company that has a main goal of making money that cannot make money from a stupid little error which they have known about for over 2 years.
Bioware this is what happens when you get into bed with EA
Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." --Vader to Admiral Motti

01.03.2013 , 06:57 AM | #1817
I have just logged in after few days, I have been subscribed since January 2012 and I have always used the same PayPal account for ages. Just as other folks here, I am unable to pre-order the Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion, due to the "problem" with my PayPal. The same goes to my credit cards.

I wish everything worked properly at least once, considering how much money I have (we have) spent for this game...As far as I can see, it hasn't been fixed even if people have been complaining about the same issue for ages.

01.03.2013 , 12:51 PM | #1818
bumping this back up the the den of rectal monkeys

01.03.2013 , 01:08 PM | #1819
Was happening to me out of the blue yesterday I put in a new credit card got the 5500 Cartel coins and now its been doing it again all day... From the look of things im gonna have to do without for 3-4 weeks, it's a damn shame EA won't sort a *********** problem out, what other company would let this stuff happen, disgraceful.

01.03.2013 , 01:30 PM | #1820
I just purchase some coins now and its fixed for me
May The Force Be With You.