Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Theeko
01.02.2013 , 12:11 AM | #1761
Same here, really wanting my expansion right now please keep trying to buy it with multiple cards not working at all, called bank cards fine, used brothers card not working but worked on a doctors bill, used moms card for heck of it still didn't work. Please fix before the 7th, I know its the new years today but please Fix this before the 7th so we can get it for the administered price for pre-order like we were going to buy it for.

Kawiil
01.02.2013 , 01:55 AM | #1762
SOLUTION: (at least what I did to get it fixed)

Go into Origin and use their help section to enter live chat with a tech support guy. He will probably be some East Indian guy named Sameer, but he will refer your case to the "elite, special team" which will email you back in a week or so. Give them all your information (last 4 of credit card, city, billing address, etc...) and they will fix your account.

Of course I've already canceled my TOR subscription, because of this and don't really have any desire to return, but I thought I would just drop by and let people know. You can always also just call them and wait on hold for 4 hours and they will fix it right then and there. I didn't have to email them my ID (I would not have if they had asked for it), but maybe I just got a decent CSR.

The rep said that it's not how many cartel coins you buy, it's how many transactions you try making in a short period of time. So even if it's bundles of 500, if you do it a lot they will lock you out. *shrug*

Lata

Fuzion_Fire
01.02.2013 , 02:54 AM | #1763
Just rang support and they told me that it may be due to too many people trying to purcase it at once and to wait 24 hours and try again.

Testablewalnut
01.02.2013 , 03:31 AM | #1764
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuzion_Fire View Post
Just rang support and they told me that it may be due to too many people trying to purcase it at once and to wait 24 hours and try again.
I thought that too, but some people have been waiting since November.

darkcerb
01.02.2013 , 03:34 AM | #1765
Quote: Originally Posted by Kawiil View Post
SOLUTION: (at least what I did to get it fixed)

Go into Origin and use their help section to enter live chat with a tech support guy. He will probably be some East Indian guy named Sameer, but he will refer your case to the "elite, special team" which will email you back in a week or so. Give them all your information (last 4 of credit card, city, billing address, etc...) and they will fix your account.

Of course I've already canceled my TOR subscription, because of this and don't really have any desire to return, but I thought I would just drop by and let people know. You can always also just call them and wait on hold for 4 hours and they will fix it right then and there. I didn't have to email them my ID (I would not have if they had asked for it), but maybe I just got a decent CSR.

The rep said that it's not how many cartel coins you buy, it's how many transactions you try making in a short period of time. So even if it's bundles of 500, if you do it a lot they will lock you out. *shrug*

Lata
That's the stupidest system I've ever heard of.

Especially in context, of an online game with a real money to special currency system. And the idea of giving over enough information then I'd need to initiate a passport just so I can get ripped off, That must be one of the definitions of insanity.

Kalzer
01.02.2013 , 04:27 AM | #1766
i recently bought cartel point and was billed for it as usual, the problem is, the cartel point was not given to me.

Anyone facing the same problem?

Fuzion_Fire
01.02.2013 , 04:58 AM | #1767
Quote: Originally Posted by Testablewalnut View Post
I thought that too, but some people have been waiting since November.
well mine was working yesterday so im thinkin this may be the problem.

Agasfer-EG
01.02.2013 , 06:07 AM | #1768
it happened again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}"
I can't buy Cartel coins! Happy New Year !!!

PadawanRick
01.02.2013 , 06:39 AM | #1769
Same thing here for me, doesn't work at all.
Still a padawan, not yet assembled my own lightsaber ..

Xirifus
01.02.2013 , 06:43 AM | #1770
I just got a error I've never seen before:
Quote:
An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}
I've had the card lockup due to too many purchases happen on one card already, but another one worked fine. Well, now I can't even choose which card to bill, I just get this error, straight up.