Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Senatsu
01.01.2013 , 03:02 PM | #1731
Quote: Originally Posted by Kampori View Post
I'm now getting an error message NU2001.. anyone else had this?

EDIT- this is the message I get when I try to purchase coins: 'Youve experienced error code NU2001. This means there was either a problem processing your billing information or the transaction. If you continue to see this error please contact EA Help via the game-specific HELP link for assistance. '

Been working fine. card works fine. called bank, no problems at all their end.
I just started getting this error an hour ago, 3 hours ago I purchased 5500 cartel coins and it worked perfectly, but now all of a sudden it stops working. This is just embarrassing.
I would agree to an Aion-type LFG system, but not WoW's LFD. We don't need Blizzard's failures in this game.

Arcanum
01.01.2013 , 03:03 PM | #1732
Quote:
I NEVER write angry posts or complain about a company. Ever. But this is ridiculous. 13 calls. 13 times waiting on hold, giving them my email, my account info, answering security questions, and re-explaining my issue. And an email, after having to scan my photo ID. And several of those calls were prompted by customer service telling me to call back when the department is closed.

I'm so fed up. I don't even know what to do.
This is pretty much where I'm coming from as well so I feel your pain. What's got me worried though is the last time I experienced a company fail so badly on a critical issue that gave me this same, uneasy feeling about it's future was Asheron's Call 2. And we all know how that ended up. I understand this is Bioware's first MMO but the basic principals of customer service don't really vary all that much between services and they've been making games for a while now. You'd think they'd learn from the mistakes of other developers.

For every one person who posts here to say they've had enough, how many just silently migrate to the Free to Play section of Steam or elsewhere? The whole point of the F2P model is to get people in to the game, hook 'em with your content and then make your money by the F2P'er hitting the cash-shop. You've got all these people on holidays, flush with Christmas cash from dear ol' gramma looking for some fun. Once they hit this roadblock and are unable to purchase CCs or the expansion they're outta here, negating the move to F2P and the money it was supposed to generate for them.

The whole thing is leaving me with a feeling of "such a shame!". Like I said before, it's no secret they were struggling and something like this could very well be the straw that broke the camel's back, as it were. All I can do is hope that this post and the scores of others like it snap them out of their apathy before it's too late, if it's not already. Certainly they've already blown the Christmas boom. Such a shame!

ChaosCalling
01.01.2013 , 04:37 PM | #1733
Quote: Originally Posted by Arcanum View Post
This is pretty much where I'm coming from as well so I feel your pain. What's got me worried though is the last time I experienced a company fail so badly on a critical issue that gave me this same, uneasy feeling about it's future was Asheron's Call 2. And we all know how that ended up. I understand this is Bioware's first MMO but the basic principals of customer service don't really vary all that much between services and they've been making games for a while now. You'd think they'd learn from the mistakes of other developers.

For every one person who posts here to say they've had enough, how many just silently migrate to the Free to Play section of Steam or elsewhere? The whole point of the F2P model is to get people in to the game, hook 'em with your content and then make your money by the F2P'er hitting the cash-shop. You've got all these people on holidays, flush with Christmas cash from dear ol' gramma looking for some fun. Once they hit this roadblock and are unable to purchase CCs or the expansion they're outta here, negating the move to F2P and the money it was supposed to generate for them.

The whole thing is leaving me with a feeling of "such a shame!". Like I said before, it's no secret they were struggling and something like this could very well be the straw that broke the camel's back, as it were. All I can do is hope that this post and the scores of others like it snap them out of their apathy before it's too late, if it's not already. Certainly they've already blown the Christmas boom. Such a shame!
Amen, Arcanum. Well written. *applauds*
SW:TOR has so many issues, we should get together and hire it a Psychiatrist.

Rapheus
01.01.2013 , 05:02 PM | #1734
EA & Bioware, I very much enjoy this game, but your absolute inability and/or unwillingness to support your customers is downright embarrassing.

You've finally found a way to push some of your most loyal customers away. Absolute madness.

Gamebeep
01.01.2013 , 05:45 PM | #1735
It is funny to stop alot of people getting so mad and feel more easy, all it would take is them saying "we know of the problems and are working on fixing it "

side note. every video you see with the Dev's or someone of importance in the game always number 1 thing that pops up with out fail is " we are always listening and always love to work for our players" have not see this yet

Nigredo
01.01.2013 , 06:01 PM | #1736
Quote: Originally Posted by Gamebeep View Post
It is funny to stop alot of people getting so mad and feel more easy, all it would take is them saying "we know of the problems and are working on fixing it "

side note. every video you see with the Dev's or someone of importance in the game always number 1 thing that pops up with out fail is " we are always listening and always love to work for our players" have not see this yet
Agreed
Llofnod dileu o ganlyniad i cymedrolwyr facist

Gamebeep
01.01.2013 , 06:10 PM | #1737
Next will be T-shirts saying i survived the 2012-2013 Cartel-Crash

JokerThe
01.01.2013 , 06:34 PM | #1738
its been more than 24hrs now and still can't buy cartal coins or pre-order the new expansion. for reparations we want a holiday day sale on cartal coins which never happanded once.

Nigredo
01.01.2013 , 06:40 PM | #1739
Quote: Originally Posted by Gamebeep View Post
Next will be T-shirts saying i survived the 2012-2013 Cartel-Crash
ooohh thats a good name for it i'm gonna steal it from ya lol

Nigredo
01.01.2013 , 06:43 PM | #1740
aside from the obviously inept forum droids.. just how long you guys think the crap is going to be ignored by Bio-ware and the EA overlords...