Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gamebeep
01.01.2013 , 05:44 AM | #1721
really if its as bad as some people have been saying going on for weeks for them, i myself am only into the first day of this error but if all of us then cant pre order the game if its not fixed before the cut off time really should start something big , to make them see whats going on really.

What do you guys think?

Malthuras
01.01.2013 , 07:13 AM | #1722
I find it hilarious that as the issue escalates further into being worse and the phone support continues to be terrible, that the reps here are silent without providing any updates...
I don't care who you are, I don't care what your story is. Give me a name, pay more than they do, and they will die. You can try and escape, but you'll never run far enough. I WILL find you

xxFeridxx
01.01.2013 , 07:16 AM | #1723
they are digging their grave. EAware, fix it. quickly.

Nigredo
01.01.2013 , 07:26 AM | #1724
Day 8 (for me if higher i feel ya) ... no luck... i guess all the capable life forms that run this circus quit or are on holiday.... we get stuck with the deaf,blind and mute masses

Stansman
01.01.2013 , 07:32 AM | #1725
Quote: Originally Posted by Bellel View Post
I've had this problem going on weeks now. you have to call into customer service. sending a ticket gets you nothing.

but of course when you call in you get to wait ad nauseum for someone to pick up. i had to put 10 calls in and waited over 11 hours on hold to finally get someone on the line.

NOW i'm being told i have to send a copy of my ID into swtor so they can call the bank and fix the problem with the card.
this has got to be the single fishiest thing i have ever had a gaming company ask me to do.

they have my card information and now they want my actual ID?? they can go **** themselves.
i called and asked my bank about this and they strongly suggested i NOT give them my ID. they said at that point they have all the information they need to bleed my card dry. at any company.
This is what I thought, the whole asking for ID thing is just wrong.

jsmithh
01.01.2013 , 10:03 AM | #1726
What's odd is that we actually want to give them money and we can't...EA not wanting to make more money ? Maybe the end of the world has actually happened !

Kampori
01.01.2013 , 10:37 AM | #1727
I'm now getting an error message NU2001.. anyone else had this?

EDIT- this is the message I get when I try to purchase coins: 'Youve experienced error code NU2001. This means there was either a problem processing your billing information or the transaction. If you continue to see this error please contact EA Help via the game-specific HELP link for assistance. '

Been working fine. card works fine. called bank, no problems at all their end.
This Is Not Here

Assassin l Marauder l Sniper l Mercenary l Sorcerer l Operative l Juggernaut ll Sith Empire
Scoundrel l Sentinel l Shadow l Gunslinger l Commando ll Galactic Republic
@55. C.E.
The Glyndŵr Legacy. Server: Nightmare Lands (The Red Eclipse EU)

Inquityy
01.01.2013 , 12:33 PM | #1728
Wow... this is great now i'm getting this **** too, just started the game a week and a half ago. Now i can't preorder the *********** expansion can't buy ****in coins, My first and last month of playing this game, good job on ruining a good game.

Falelorn
01.01.2013 , 01:16 PM | #1729
This error has just happened to me as well... Ive cleared cache, tried other browsers... even went to my Mac and tried it...

Vedra
01.01.2013 , 02:40 PM | #1730
I also have this issue now. I cannot order the expansion. Moreover, in game support is non-existent and phone line hell is a no-go as both by GF and are very hard of hearing. We are getting less enthusiastic about continuing to sub by the day.. EA is turning into amateur hour.

Rat
"There is nothing sadder than a hairless bantha Rat."
"You mean nothing funnier.. right?"

LUCKY CANADIAN CE HOLDER