Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

12.29.2012 , 09:11 PM | #1671
looks like this is mostly an ea ware problem...with that said we should never have resolution to the issue

12.29.2012 , 10:47 PM | #1672
Got an email from the protocol droid this evening; It basiclly stated that they got the problem fixed, but you cannot order coins using a proxy server connection----What does that mean? I still can't purchase cartel coins.....This fix is unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bringing Balance and Harmony to the light and Dark. The lightness and darkness of the Force are my allies. Abilities I have to surpass anything placed before me for the good of creation

12.29.2012 , 11:44 PM | #1673
Awesome almost 100,000 views!!!! keep this thread going!!! They will add new things to cartel market next maintaince but nobody can buy more coin's still!!

12.30.2012 , 12:58 AM | #1674
well looks like my cc worked but my paypal still gives an error. come on unlock my account!

12.30.2012 , 06:15 AM | #1675
I got into contact with customer support on friday, and they said that my particular issue was that Origin had blocked my credit card in the EA system, so I can't purchase anything digitally from anything that goes in a system owned by Electronic Arts. They don't know how long that's going to take. And I don't even know why Origin would do it, as I only ever used it to buy ME3 several months ago.
Agent Raskus Dolk What is the difference between a successful illusion and the truth?

12.30.2012 , 10:14 AM | #1676
they want my ID to be scanned and sent to them... this is ********...

12.30.2012 , 11:00 AM | #1677
Finally unlocked! Yay!
After so many tries to try and contact them, a CS rep actually phoned me, very friendly.
Took almost no time to get unlocked while talking to him (but still been locked out for over a month >_<).

Hope I don't get locked out again. :U

12.30.2012 , 12:05 PM | #1678
I am getting this issue and it's not acceptable.

I tried to ring the support line, after 40 minutes a man answered and transferred me to a new number. I was on hold for 2 hours and put the phone down.

This has to be resolved. I have sent them a written message with this issue, but I refuse to ring the number again.

The card I use is the one that pays my sub and it definitely has sufficient funds on it.
Laptop: Alienware M15x, I7 740QM, 8GB DDR3 RAM @ 1333Mhz, 1.5GB Nvidia GTX 460M, 500GB SATA HD @ 7200rpm, Windows 7 x64, 1600x900

12.30.2012 , 12:40 PM | #1679
35 Days now since I was able to make a successful Cartel Coin pack.

Sat on phone with support twice, they ended up calling me back once.

Support added/deleted my card info.

Multiple browsers/payment methods.

30 (as it's now been 35) day "lockout" is a load of crap. Not a damn thing support has "done" has gotten any results. Period. This needs an ACTUAL fix, and attention from EA or whatever folks are in charge of this *****torm.

The ONLY ACTUAL work around is to have an Origin account, stop by Walmart/Target/Best Buy pick up the 20 buck prepaid EA cards(Shown Here) Load them into your Origin account, and use your Origin balance as your payment option for the packs.

We shouldn't have to be using any type of workaround. This is beyond ridiculous at this point.
(╯)╯︵ ︵ ︵
The Ebon Hawk
Love Ryan Davis 1979-2013

12.30.2012 , 02:27 PM | #1680
After 2 weeks of the nu2001 error preventing me from ordering the expansion on 2 of my 4 accounts I finally gave in and called the service line. After just under 2 hours on hold I talked to an accounts and billings rep, and was told that I had to send them ID. Naturally I refused, I was then told that they are requiring this of everyone with this error and that there was nothing else they could do. Since there is no way I would ever send that info to any person, or buisness online, I refused, and have since canceled the subs on the affected accounts. I am at a loss for what else to do, I want to pay them to play their game, but they just don't seem to want my money. I'm seriously thinking of canceling the 2 working accounts at this point as well, guess I'll have to start looking for another game to play thats actually willing to let me pay them.