Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ClaudiusDK
12.27.2012 , 08:01 AM | #1631
Quote: Originally Posted by NeoDio View Post
More threads need to be made:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5638133 - CS section, no one replied.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=577541 - General section, community replies.

Another made just now:
www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5639273 - Will anyone reply?

RALLY!!!! REPUBLIC AND EMPIRE TOGETHER AGAINST THE FLAWED BILLING SYSTEM CARTEL!!!!...I mean, the Hutt Cartel....
Been thinking about asking everyone to start thier own topic about this. Just paint the forums full of "failed billing system, when do we get a fix?" or something like that. Really feels like they are ignoring this topic (and the few others like it) dispite its many pages, replys and views. But they can't ignore the entire board is full of it on each page.

Etih
12.27.2012 , 08:19 AM | #1632
Have to add my voice to this issue as well. I have multiple accounts all use the same card and billing info, 2 of them still work fine, the other 2 can't purchase anything from the store, I have tried both cartel coin packs and the expansion preorder, and both get me the NU2001 error on the 2 accounts, the issue very clearly isn't my credit card or billing info, since its exactly the same on the 2 working accounts. Bioware you need to get this fixed ASAP, and you need to acknowledge that you have an issue on your end even sooner.

JamieKirby
12.27.2012 , 09:46 AM | #1633
Quote: Originally Posted by Etih View Post
Have to add my voice to this issue as well. I have multiple accounts all use the same card and billing info, 2 of them still work fine, the other 2 can't purchase anything from the store, I have tried both cartel coin packs and the expansion preorder, and both get me the NU2001 error on the 2 accounts, the issue very clearly isn't my credit card or billing info, since its exactly the same on the 2 working accounts. Bioware you need to get this fixed ASAP, and you need to acknowledge that you have an issue on your end even sooner.
the chance of them admitting to having a problem is like a person addicted to something admitting that they have a problem, long before they can admit it themselves....so i wouldn't bother trying.

I am personally just waiting for the next 17 or so days and if it isn't fixed by then, i am gone from this game forever and i will never bother with any mmo from Bioware or EA again, they need to stick to non-mmo type games, cause in mmo type games, they are just making a complete fool of themselves.

Lyshar
12.27.2012 , 10:15 AM | #1634
Quote: Originally Posted by ClaudiusDK View Post
Been thinking about asking everyone to start thier own topic about this. Just paint the forums full of "failed billing system, when do we get a fix?" or something like that. Really feels like they are ignoring this topic (and the few others like it) dispite its many pages, replys and views. But they can't ignore the entire board is full of it on each page.
Yeah, been thinking the same... problem if they'd just delete them all as spam and give everyone infractions...

Either way it won't help anyone and makes them lose money cause they are acting like freaking morrons right now! If they think this is incorrect I challange them to PROVE ME WRONG AND FIX THIS SITH!

Sithstryder
12.27.2012 , 12:04 PM | #1635
so yea this is just in case ea or the devs or whoever might actually read this....doubt it though....after a month of this problem and the copy and paste responses..both in game and email....the deleted tickets i have since pulled my billing info and have left this game to go back to world of warcraft where they have no problems taking my money or answering any questions with real answers...its a shame cause i love this game and star wars but because of the horrendous non-customer service from this company.....i am gone.

JamieKirby
12.27.2012 , 01:32 PM | #1636
Quote: Originally Posted by Sithstryder View Post
so yea this is just in case ea or the devs or whoever might actually read this....doubt it though....after a month of this problem and the copy and paste responses..both in game and email....the deleted tickets i have since pulled my billing info and have left this game to go back to world of warcraft where they have no problems taking my money or answering any questions with real answers...its a shame cause i love this game and star wars but because of the horrendous non-customer service from this company.....i am gone.
I have done the same, though i am hoping they get their act together, though i won't be going back to wow, that game got too boring, i am thinking of saying away from mmos entirely.

Zheke
12.27.2012 , 02:06 PM | #1637
Yep, having the same NU error message saying I should contact support if it persists, the card registers subscription plans just fine, so what the hell bioware, get off your lazy butts, stop blaming your customers and fix this before you start losing them.

Mossesman
12.27.2012 , 06:20 PM | #1638
Still not working. TAKE MY MONEY BIOWARE!!!!!1
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

Erfin
12.27.2012 , 08:03 PM | #1639
Only thing I can think of is it's the holidays. Seeing we didn't even get our regular weekly maintenance. So I wouldn't expect anything till after new years. Also Everytime I call no matter what time, I get some foreign guy who barely understand english or have a terrible accent. So, yea I guess these people celebrate christmas and all that like us :P

aSpitefullRetort
12.27.2012 , 08:24 PM | #1640
Quote: Originally Posted by Erfin View Post
Only thing I can think of is it's the holidays. Seeing we didn't even get our regular weekly maintenance. So I wouldn't expect anything till after new years. Also Everytime I call no matter what time, I get some foreign guy who barely understand english or have a terrible accent. So, yea I guess these people celebrate christmas and all that like us :P
Yup you have a good point, when I logged into here it still showed "Scheduled maintenance for 18 Dec"