Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xariama
12.23.2012 , 11:23 AM | #1591
Had to use the PayPal workaround to get mine, and I verified that I received them. Shame that...

A. Customer Non-Service has to treat this as a non-issue.

B. Customer Non-Service won't even acknowledge this being an issue on the forums.

C. Customer Non-Service doesn't speak English as a primary language, and thus, are merely masters at either reading from a clipboard, or cut-and-paste. (Hell, I might as well be dealing with a Chinese gold farming company, at least they give CS!)

D. That this kind of a work-around is even necessary in the first place.

Alkic
12.23.2012 , 02:32 PM | #1592
I had been having the same issue for the past month and a half but I have somehow resolved it...I live in Japan but I travel back to the States for the Holidays occasionally. This time while in the US I changed by CC billing address to the US one I have. Cleared my CC info then reentered it in my profile. Worked like a charm. Dunno if they've resolved the problem or what as I am reading that others have tried to do what I did and met difficulties.
Alkic Darklight
There is no death: There is the Force...

ClaudiusDK
12.23.2012 , 05:29 PM | #1593
Well, looked at the cartel coin ledger, and its almost been a month for me.. so gonna see if I am also under the 30day lockout in a day or two.
And see if I can even add my card again since I followed the suggestion from a forum support to remove my card and add it again.

MrClarkson
12.23.2012 , 06:05 PM | #1594
Quote: Originally Posted by ClaudiusDK View Post
Well, looked at the cartel coin ledger, and its almost been a month for me.. so gonna see if I am also under the 30day lockout in a day or two.
And see if I can even add my card again since I followed the suggestion from a forum support to remove my card and add it again.
Don't hold your breath, 32 days here and no change.
Agramon - Juggernaut

ClaudiusDK
12.23.2012 , 06:17 PM | #1595
Quote: Originally Posted by MrClarkson View Post
Don't hold your breath, 32 days here and no change.
Eep! :S

brumster
12.23.2012 , 08:03 PM | #1596
Count yourself lucky,i have been waiting almost a month for a reply and got nothing, I won't ring them buy phone because last time i did that i was on hold for what seemed a lifetime.
Like a guy said a few posts back if they just let us know whats going on or that they have acknowledged the fact there is a problem,we wouldn't be so bothered about it. Funny thing is this day and age money seems to come before human life,so the fact they don't want our money puzzles me.

gabarooni
12.23.2012 , 10:23 PM | #1597
Quote: Originally Posted by brumster View Post
Count yourself lucky,i have been waiting almost a month for a reply and got nothing, I won't ring them buy phone because last time i did that i was on hold for what seemed a lifetime.
Like a guy said a few posts back if they just let us know whats going on or that they have acknowledged the fact there is a problem,we wouldn't be so bothered about it. Funny thing is this day and age money seems to come before human life,so the fact they don't want our money puzzles me.
I think they are more worried about losing money from the bad press they would get if news of this bug got out. I know ive reported it too a couple MMO sites and ive read that other people have also but somehow no one is reporting on it.....So I belive they are spending hush money while scrambaling for a fix lol.
New Gear is the ONLY type of character progression at endgame. Raiders are not the only ones who want to continue to progress their toons throughout an expansion. Im a bad bad speller.

sormac
12.24.2012 , 12:27 AM | #1598
I tried the pay pal option since i reopened my pay pal account and I was able to purchase the preorder. it went through without a hitch so this is how i'm going to get my stuff from now on. And come May when my auto renew doesn't hit oh well its their problem if they don't fix it. Also i waited past 24 hrs and it still is screwed up .

RetardRaptor
12.24.2012 , 05:26 AM | #1599
i wonder if they will ever fix this or if i will just have to buy game cards and figure out a new way to get the expansion.

firestarter
12.24.2012 , 08:36 AM | #1600
After one month and one day lockout I could buy coins again. That lasted for one week where I bought one or max. two packages and today got this new error code.

This is just stupid as hell.

And NO Bioware I will still not phone you. Fix this **** yourself.