Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

L_Starbreeze
11.16.2012 , 06:19 PM | #151
Sadly on a Friday night people have money to spend, and this is still broken, I still try to be positive.

Lisperwind
11.16.2012 , 06:21 PM | #152
i got money to spend and I REALLY want to support the game but there making it difficult

Kreaus
11.16.2012 , 06:24 PM | #153
Is there any part of this game that isn't busted? starting to get pathetic.

L_Starbreeze
11.16.2012 , 06:27 PM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by Lisperwind View Post
i got money to spend and I REALLY want to support the game but there making it difficult
ME TOO!!!! (caps intended, not insult)

Bad timing on this, I usually notice more people on friday and saturday ....

tennanthyx
11.16.2012 , 06:39 PM | #155
im on the phone to customer service hopefully they can do this manually if they cant then im gonna be soooo pissed.

might as well just wait if not and get everything you want on GTN. = loss of money , = BIO going why is nobody buying our cartel coins!

caimesv
11.16.2012 , 06:44 PM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by Actingbig View Post
Allright, ive been a subscriber since launch and never once complained until now. It's almost been 24 hours and i still can't make a transaction. I mean this isn't like one of the many bugged flashpoints, or bugged pvp animations, unbalanced classes etc. etc. i can handle that. But when im taking it in the rear while so many other's are buying away problem free, is unacceptable. Never have i played a game with such a horrid billing service, this for me is the final straw. I quit WoW for a couple years now, after this i think it's time to take another trip down memory lane. So long (and i'll be taking my 200$ with me, since you guys don't want it).
Same for me, I have never complained. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

PoliteAssasin
11.16.2012 , 06:46 PM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by tennanthyx View Post
im on the phone to customer service hopefully they can do this manually if they cant then im gonna be soooo pissed.

might as well just wait if not and get everything you want on GTN. = loss of money , = BIO going why is nobody buying our cartel coins!
Please keep us updated on the CS call.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

tennanthyx
11.16.2012 , 06:48 PM | #158
44 minute wait so far...still hasnt beat the last record of 1 hour 6 minutes and 23 seconds.

MutleysRevenge
11.16.2012 , 07:03 PM | #159
is there any comments from the CS team about this?
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
/0

PoliteAssasin
11.16.2012 , 07:06 PM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by MutleysRevenge View Post
is there any comments from the CS team about this?
Copy an paste generic reply from the looks of it, a few pages back. The statement was very vague.

Quote: Originally Posted by tennanthyx View Post
44 minute wait so far...still hasnt beat the last record of 1 hour 6 minutes and 23 seconds.
Pfft, you can beat that.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!