Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

killthorne
12.23.2012 , 01:13 AM | #1581
Hahaha,,, this thread!

Look, I have been trying to spend money for Cartel Coins, too. The thing is, whatever man (I tell myself this in my best inner Jeff Bridges voice), why be angry over something you're trying to throw money at? It's like demanding to buy air. They'll fix it when they fix it. Seems like an internal issue that probably warrants more than fixing everybody's accounts over the phone. But I ain't excusing them completely either. They should make some sort of statement of acknowledgment at the very least. Would ease everyone's minds, eh?

Anyways! I am sorry to all that we cannot throw our money around this holiday (that is, if you are on a holiday. but judging by the rabid foam spewing in the holiday event topics... I would say so )!! I was going to try and get some armor and maybe open up a few gamblin' packs but ah well, at least I am not on fire.

Oh, and Happy Holidays, one and all!

~Killthorne~
" The more you tighten your grip Tarken, the more star systems will slip through your fingers." - Princess Leia
Leader of the Old Republic-sponsored smuggling operation known as STARSLAYER INCORPORATED

Genuine
12.23.2012 , 01:37 AM | #1582
ye im getting this error too know

"Youve experienced error code NU2001. This means there was either a problem processing your billing information or the transaction. If you continue to see this error please contact EA Help via the game-specific HELP link for assistance."

i goggled the error and its been around ON the EA server for a few years so do not hope for a fix any time soon

i tried the Papal solution but still get the error also deleted the visa and re entered it also tried my credit card so it makes me think that it is something to do with are accounts

also deleted cookes tried Fire fox hell even tried IE lol
BIOWARE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD Collectors edition vendor

notlehs
12.23.2012 , 01:57 AM | #1583
I fear that if they can't fix or even acknowledge this issue, they will loose a fair chunk of the population playing this game.

i enjoy playing this game and loved using EXP boosts to make the leveling easier, but if i can't buy cartel points to get them, well i feel like what's the point playing. I loved getting the packs (like mystery prize pack) made the game a lot more fun when you didn't want to grind, pvp or flashpoint.

This hasn't broken the game for me but it has made it less attractive for me to play and as it is happening to just about all the people in know in game and the complete LACK of acknowledgment from any community manager after 2 or so weeks of people having this issue, well, that's what killed it for me. I have no interest in paying money to a company that had no presence on their own forums and a customer servers that either have not been informed on a major issue or have been told to LIE.

Personally i will be giving my money to sony now as i'm moving to Planetside 2, now that a company that Bioware should learn from, they had lots of issues at release and just about every one of them was personally acknowledged by a community manager and fixed in just a few hours, even the big issues they had here in Australia.

Goodbye SWTOR, was fun while it lasted.

La_Trix
12.23.2012 , 03:45 AM | #1584
Quote: Originally Posted by Genuine View Post
i tried the Papal solution but still get the error
You got the Pope to try and help you? Well done, mate!

The fact that I can't use the market, is mildly upsetting. What's REALLY getting me worked up, is the treatment of customer service.

Refusal to make a statement
Hanging up on customers
Deleted service tickets

It's an insult, and that's what has me angry.
Beer and Pie since 2003.

Stansman
12.23.2012 , 05:20 AM | #1585
Quote: Originally Posted by killthorne View Post
Hahaha,,, this thread!

Look, I have been trying to spend money for Cartel Coins, too. The thing is, whatever man (I tell myself this in my best inner Jeff Bridges voice), why be angry over something you're trying to throw money at? It's like demanding to buy air. They'll fix it when they fix it. Seems like an internal issue that probably warrants more than fixing everybody's accounts over the phone. But I ain't excusing them completely either. They should make some sort of statement of acknowledgment at the very least. Would ease everyone's minds, eh?

Anyways! I am sorry to all that we cannot throw our money around this holiday (that is, if you are on a holiday. but judging by the rabid foam spewing in the holiday event topics... I would say so )!! I was going to try and get some armor and maybe open up a few gamblin' packs but ah well, at least I am not on fire.

Oh, and Happy Holidays, one and all!

~Killthorne~
I think your missing the point, people are being denied buying coins, renewing their subs and buying the expansion,
skulking away and hoping they will "fix it when they fix it " only helps the company not all of us long suffering customers.

Flowerpunkt
12.23.2012 , 05:25 AM | #1586
You guys who experienced the error while payment are still luckier than myself. I didnt get any error so they could charged me for cartel coins which I didnt get. Its been 8 days now & no solution at all. After countless calls on CS I was only told that money should immediately bounce back on my bank account if transaction wasnt made. Well they didnt. So I was told that it should take up to 7 days. Well still nothing! I really dont know what to do at the moment.

Roalmo
12.23.2012 , 08:32 AM | #1587
Quote: Originally Posted by Flowerpunkt View Post
You guys who experienced the error while payment are still luckier than myself. I didnt get any error so they could charged me for cartel coins which I didnt get. Its been 8 days now & no solution at all. After countless calls on CS I was only told that money should immediately bounce back on my bank account if transaction wasnt made. Well they didnt. So I was told that it should take up to 7 days. Well still nothing! I really dont know what to do at the moment.
If you used a credit card get the bank to do a charge back for EA's failure to provide paid for services.

Aexion
12.23.2012 , 11:04 AM | #1588
What worries me is.. i have attempted to buy cartel like 30+ times... now i am worried that i will now owe heaps of money to Bioware because of it. I hope each attempt will NOT accumulate onto my card otherwise i will be seriously pissed off and take legal action. This is not right. So i am hoping that because i did not CONFIRM order, it won't go through. I have tried for 2 weeks to buy coins. What do you guys think?

mikejloos
12.23.2012 , 11:15 AM | #1589
Quote: Originally Posted by DiStudios View Post
Hi,

For the last 30 minutes, every time i attempt to complete a cartel coin transaction I get the following message:

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

Any idea what is causing this or when it will be resolved?
Don,t hold your breath. This problem has been an issue since sometime in November, eversince the Free 2 Play patch when through. and it doesn,t look like there will be a fix anytime soon.

mikejloos
12.23.2012 , 11:20 AM | #1590
Quote: Originally Posted by Flowerpunkt View Post

Lawer! Lawq Suite.! Sue their ***.: mad: